BITSAT 2020 Result:
The candidates can find their scores right after the exam gets over on the screen. They can find detailed information like the no of correct answers and the no. of wrong answers. The candidates can also find the result on the very next day, in case they missed it. The result will be on the official website of the BITS admission website. Along with the result, the authorities will also release the rank details. The counseling session will be done as per the ranking order.
The result for BITSAT is released in two parts.
1. Candidates can check their BITSAT Score just when they complete their exams. The computer screen displays the result in terms of number of total correct answers and wrong answers along with the scores
2. An admit list and waitlist of the iteration are released in June month.
Adding to this, the college also releases a tentative score report online.
Steps to check BITSAT 2020 result
1. Visit the official website of BITS
2. Click on the tab for “Online Result for BITSAT 2020”
3. Enter their name, application number, date of birth, and roll no. and submit
4. The online Scorecard for BITSAT 2020 will appear on the screen
5. Ensure that you download it or print it for further use
Here is a sample of BITSAT Scorecard:
Steps to check BITSAT 2020 result in case candidate forgets Application Number
In a situation wherein a candidate forgets his/her BITSAT application number, there is no need to worry because candidates have an option through which they can check their BITSAT result 2020. The required steps are mentioned below:
1. Click on the link stating – "Forgot Application Number or Password"
2. Enter the Registered Mobile Number, Email ID, and Date Of Birth
3. Click on the ‘Submit’ button
4. Once the candidate provides all the above-mentioned information he/ she will be able to view his/her BITSAT result.
BITSAT 2020 Score Report
On completing the BITSAT exam, each candidate’s score will be announced automatically on the same computer. The BITSAT result 2020 will contain the total number of correct answers and wrong answers marked by the candidate along with the candidate’s BITSAT score.
Candidates can also check their score reports at the BITS admission website on the next day of the BITSAT 2020 exam. Candidates must take a printout of their score report for any further usage.
Candidates are informed that they would not be allowed to take the BITSAT exam again in the same year under any circumstance.
BITSAT 2020 Admit List & Wait List
Candidates who clear the cut-off are placed in the merit list, which is again divided into the admit list and wait list.
Admit List: This list contains the names of those candidates who will be called to participate in the BITSAT counseling for 2020 admissions.
Wait List: This list contains the names of those candidates who will be called for admission if any seat remains vacant.
Tie Breaker Rules for BITSAT 2020
Admissions into programs offered by different campuses of BITS is completely based on merit and the scores acquired by candidates in the BITSAT entrance exam.
In a situation wherein two or more candidates have the same BITSAT score, tie-breaker will done as per the below-mentioned rules:
1. Scores of candidates in Mathematics/Biology (For BPharm) subject in BITSAT will be considered for preparing the merit list.
2. If the tie still exists, then the score of candidates in the Physics section of the BITSAT exam will be considered for preparing the merit list.
3. If the tie still exists then the score of candidates in the Chemistry section of BITSAT 2019 would be taken into consideration.
4. If the tie still exists then the total marks of candidates in their Class 12 examination in PCM/PCB (for BPharm) will be taken into consideration.
5 tips for choosing your career as a Mechanical Engineer