BITSAT 2022 Counseling:
BITS Pilani (Birla Institute of Technology and Science) conducts BITSAT 2022(BITS Admission Test). The admission will be done in 5 - 6 rounds according to BITSAT 2022 result in different Interactions. Candidates whose name will be present in the admission or waiting list will be called for the document verification and all other necessary rounds.
The procedure for registering will go like, filling up personal details, submitting 10+2 mark details as per subject wise, college selection according to the preference, Filling up choices, payment of counselling fee and seat allotments.
1. Document verification
2. Seat allotment at respective BITS campuses
Counselling for BITSAT 2022 will be held by the authorities to shortlist and offer admission to aspirants in BTech programmes offered by them. Candidates will be eligible to take part in BITSAT counselling only if they qualify BITSAT exam.
Candidates who clear BITSAT 2022 will need to fill the counselling application form. The application form for BITSAT counselling will be made available to aspirants in the month of May.
The counselling process for BITSAT admissions 2022 usually commences after the declaration of results. Candidates need to go through BITSAT result iterations and waitlist in order to develop an idea of when they need to take part in BITSAT counselling process 2022.
BITSAT 2022 Counselling Procedure
1. Candidates who get a call for admission have to go through a separate registration process.
2. The admission form will be available on the official website of BITS,Pilani
3. Along with the admission form, candidates also have to submit details of their 12th marks and preference of courses.
4. The admission form must be sent to the address given below, with attested copies of class 10th and 12th Marksheet.
- The Dean Admissions,
- BITS Pilani 333 031
5. BITSAT 2022 Counselling will be done in 5 iterations.
6. If BITSAT 2022 total score is the same for two candidates then, the candidate who has obtained higher marks in Mathematics/ Biology will be given preference in allotment of seats.
7. Direct admissions will be given to all those students who will obtain the first rank in their respective State/ Central board exams, irrespective of their BITSAT 2022 Score.
8. There is no reservation in BITSAT 2022.
BITSAT 2022 Counselling Fees
Candidates who have successfully filled their BITSAT application form need to pay the prescribed BITSAT counselling fee 2022. The counselling fee for BITSAT exam is Rs 1,000 and aspirants need to make this payment through the available payment modes. BITSAT counselling fee can be paid through cash at all ICICI bank branches along with a specially generated Pay-in-Slip.
List of Documents to be submitted for BITSAT 2022 Counselling
Candidates who will be eligible to take part in BITSAT counselling need to submit the below-mentioned documents at the time of BITSAT admissions 2022:
1. Class 10 School Certificate & Marksheet
2. Class 12 School Certificate & Marksheet
3. BITSAT Score Card 2022
4. BITSAT Counselling Letter 2022
5. Passport Size Colored Photograph
6. Photo ID Proof
7. Residence Proof
Seat Allotment for BITSAT 2022
1. Here are some factors on which BITSAT seat allotment depends:
2. Total number of seats available at BITS campuses
3. Total number of seats available in different courses offered at BITS campuses
4. Number of withdrawals as well as non-reporting
5. Marks secured by candidates in Class 10+2 examination
6. Status of Board Toppers
7. Candidate’s BITSAT 2021 Rank
8. The total number of seats available for admission after each BITSAT 2022 counselling round.
9. Here are the steps to check the seat allotment status:
10. Visit the official website of BITSAT 2022
11. Enter the BITSAT 2022 application number as well as password
12. Click on the ‘Submit’ button
13. View BITSAT seat allotment status
Direct Admission for BITSAT 2022
Top rank holders in central and state board exams will be offered direct admission in courses offered at BITS Campuses. Board exam toppers will be eligible for admission in courses offered at BITS campuses if they have obtained an aggregate of 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology with at least 60% marks in each subject.
Seats Available in Different BITS Campuses:
|BITS Campus||Courses offered||No. of Seats|
|BITS Pilani||BE Chemical Engineering, BE Computer Science, BE Manufacturing Engineering, BE Mechanical Engineering, BE Biotechnology, BE Civil Engineering, BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering, BE Electronics & Instrumental Engineering, BPharma, MSc Chemistry, MSc Mathematics, MSc General Studies, MSc Biological Sciences, MSc Economics, MSc Physics.||1040|
|BITS Goa||BE Computer Science, BE Electronics & Communication Engineering, BE Mechanical Engineering, BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering, BE Electronics & Instrumental Engineering, MSc Chemistry, MSc Mathematics, MSc Economics, MSc Physics, MSc Biological Sciences.||850|
|BITS Hyderabad||BE Chemical Engineering, BE Computer Science, BE Manufacturing Engineering, BE Mechanical Engineering, BE Civil Engineering, BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering, BE Electronics & Instrumental Engineering, BE Electronics & Communication Engineering, BPharma, MSc Economics, MSc Physics, MSc Biological Sciences, MSc Mathematics, MSc Chemistry.||1080|
Which Engineering Branches Have Maximum Chances of Getting a Job?