The BITSAT result was announced online by Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani. Applicants who had applied for the test can now verify the results on the official website of BITS, Pilani by putting the respective login credentials. As per the timetable, eligible applicants will take part in the BITSAT counselling process. Previously, the results of BITSAT iterations 1 and 2 were released on the official website as a report card. Candidates will be assigned slots according to the admission list. Other applicants as per the waiting list have to ait for the next round of iteration.
- BITSAT online test was conducted on September 16, 17, 18, 21, 22 and 23.
- The iteration 1 results were out on 5th October
- The iteration 2 results were out on 15th October
Procedure to check BITSAT 2020 3 iteration results
- Candidates can visit bitsadmission.com
- Tap on the “Iteration 3 data” button
- Then enter the login credentials: User ID and Password
- Press "Login."
- The results of the BITSAT 2020 iteration 3 will appear on the panel.
- Verify the results accordingly.
- Download the results and print it for future use
Looking at the candidate’s performance, BITSAT has released the iteration 3 results. candidates are chosen for admission to Iterations I-III can complete their documentation for their admission by 3oth of October. The authorities will now announce the results of the BITSAT 2020 version 4 on 31 October.
The campus-wise cut-off list will also be published by the authorities. For each curriculum and campus preferred by the applicants, the campus-wise cut-off is distinct.
To get admission in BITSAT 2020, the applicants have to meet the minimum cut-off marks. There are two types of iteration, one is the cut-off after the iteration and the other one is cut-off for the waiting list end of the iteration.
Read here : BITSAT 2020 Cut off