All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Entrance Exam (AIIMS PG) is organized by the AIIMS Delhi.
|Exam Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||AIIMS New Delhi|
|Frequency of Conduct||2 times a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
AIIMS PG 2021 Schedules:
The Schedule of AIIMS PG is released by the Conducting Authority through an official notification on the official website of AIIMS. All the counselling dates for July session was announced on its official website. The July Session AIIMS PG will be conducted for admission to 539 MD/MS/MDS/DM/MCh seats offered in seven AIIMS institutes located in Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, and Rishikesh.
|Events(AIIMS-PG (MD/MS/M.Ch (6 years) /DM(6 years)/MDS) July, 2021 Session)||Dates(Tentatively)|
|AIIMS PG 2021 July session exam date||9th May 2021|
|AIIMS PG 2021 July session result date||15th May 2021|
|AIIMS PG 2021 counselling date||Not notified|
AIIMS PG 2021 Admit Card:
The admit card/hall ticket for AIIMS PG 2021 is released for the candidates who have successfully registered themselves for the exam on the official website. The candidates can get the admit card by logging in to the official website with their application number & password. The admit card is a mandatory object for the entrance exam. No candidates will be allowed to appear in the entrance exam without the admit card. The candidates are also advised to keep a valid Photo ID proof with them which should be presnted at the time of need.
Steps to Download Admit card/Hall Ticket:
- Go to the official website of AIIMS PG
- Select “Academic Courses”
- Click on “MD/MS/MCh(6yrs)/DM(6yrs)”
- Using the applicant login zone to login
- Enter registration Id, password and captcha
- AIIMS PG admit card opens on your screen
- Check the details mentioned on the admit card
- Download and print the admit card
Details Mentioned in Admit Card/Hall Ticket:
There are certain Examination Details mentioned in the Admit card/Hall ticket. Some of them are Name, Photograph, Registration Number, Test Center Details, and many other information related to the aspirant. Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned on the admit card of AIIMS PG 2020 before downloading it. It is important that the details mentioned on the AIIMS PG 2021 admit card match the details mentioned on the identity proof of the candidate. If they do not match, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Exam Day Instructions Mentioned in Admit card/Hall Ticket:
- It is necessary to check the date of examination, address of examination centre and the reporting time mentioned on the admit card. It is advisable that the candidates visit the location a day before to plan their commute.
- Candidates must reach before time in order to help the exam authority to conduct the pre-exam formalities smoothly.
- Physically disabled candidates must report a little earlier so as to avoid any form hassles.
- All candidates must possess a valid AIIMS MBBS admit card 2020, a valid photo ID proof (Passport/Driving license/ Voter ID card/ Adhaar Card/ etc), and a recent colored passport size photograph on the exam day.
- AIIMS, Delhi does not prescribe an official dress code for AIIMS MBBS 2020 but candidates are expected to wear casual clothes keeping with the summer season.
- Clothing items like hats, caps, thick-soled footwear, scarf, goggles, clips, and similar headgear are not permissible in the exam centres.
- AIIMS MBBS 2020 exam day guidelines suggest the candidates must avoid wearing any kind of ornament on the day of the exam.
- Candidates who follow a particular religion and wear a customary dress related to it must report at the examination centre at least an hour before.
- The exam will be conducted in a computer-based mode thus candidates must familiarise themselves with the AIIMS MBBS exam pattern 2020 through the mock test which will be made available on the official website of AIIMS.
- The sequence of the questions and the subjects will be different for all the candidates, and the particular sequence for a candidate will be displayed in his/her monitor.
- The answers need to be saved by clicking on the ‘Save’ button and those marked for 'Review' at the end of the exam will not be automatically saved and thus, not be evaluated.
- For rough work, the back of the admit cards and the rough sheets provided at the examination are to be used which are to be submitted at the end of the exam. The answers of those candidates who do not submit these will not be evaluated.
AIIMS PG 2021 Syllabus:
The AIIMS PG syllabus is updated along with the brochure on the official website of the Conducting Body. The syllabus covers all the subjects for MD/MS. which the candidate has studied at the MBBS level. Exam Syllabus for various Post Graduate Programs will have different subjects as per their specializations. The syllabus for MDS will cover all the subjects studied at the BDS level.
|For Doctor of Medicine (MD)||For Master of Surgery (MS)||For Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)|
|Anaesthesiology||Orthopedics||General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology|
|Anatomy||Surgery||General Human Physiology|
|Radiotherapy||Dental Anatomy, Embryology, and Oral histology|
|Community Medicine||General Microbiology|
|Pharmacology||General and Dental Pharmacology & Therapeutics|
|Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PMR)||Preclinical Conservative Dentistry|
|Physiology||Preclinical Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|Dermatology and Venereology||General Surgery|
|Microbiology||Oral Pathology &Oral Microbiology|
|Nuclear Medicine||Public Health Dentistry|
|Forensic Medicine and Toxicology||Periodontology|
|Medicine||Oral Medicine & Radiology|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics|
|Ophthalmology||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|Pathology||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics|
|Psychiatry||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|Paediatric & Preventive Dentistry|
AIIMS PG 2021 Exam Pattern:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi will announce the AIIMS PG 2021 exam pattern for the July session with the release of an information brochure. Medical graduates must familiarize themselves with the exam pattern of AIIMS PG 2021 in order to prepare well for the entrance examination. The exam pattern is published to provide a brief idea of the marking scheme, duration of exam, and type of questions that will be asked in the questionnaire. The authorities conduct AIIMS PG twice a year for the January and July sessions.The entrance examination comprises subjects that have been taught to candidates in both undergraduate dental and medical courses. AIIMS PG exam pattern 2021 for both the sessions is the same. It must be noted that in the January session of the AIIMS PG 2021 exam pattern for the MDS course had changed.
|Mode of Examination||Online mode (CBT)|
|Total Number of Questions||
For MD, a total of 200 questions
For MS, a total of 200 questions
For MDS, a total of 90 questions
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions type (MCQ)|
|Duration of Examination||
For MD/MS: 180 minutes
For MDS: 90 minutes
For each correct answers: 1 marks
For Wrong answers: 1/3 marks
Complete Marking Scheme:
|Type of questions||Marking scheme||Negative marking|
|Single best answer type||1 mark for a correct answer||1/3 for an incorrect answer|
|Multiple true-false types||1/5 mark for each alternative/statement||1/5 for each incorrect alternative/statement|
|Match the following type||1/4 mark for each response||1/4 for every wrong attempt|
|Sequential arrangement type||1 mark for the full correct sequence||1 mark for an incorrect sequence|
|Multiple completion type||1 mark for a correct option||1 mark for a correct option|
|Reason assertion type||1 for correct answer||1/4 mark for a wrong answer|
|Extended matching items/questions||1/2 mark for each scenario||1/2 for every incorrect number of scenarios|
AIIMS PG 2021 Cut Off:
The cut off is the minimum mark required by the candidates to qualify the entrance exam. The cut off is decided by the exam conducting authorities for the selection of eligible candidates for any further procedure. The candidates have to secure the same or more than the cut off mark to be eligible for the counseling session.
AIIMS PG previous year Cutoff – Determination of Inter-Se Merit
AIIMS, New Delhi has prepared the rank wise wise merit list of the candidates who meet the requirement of AIIMS PG cutoff 2020. In case, where there is a tie, ie, two candidates obtain the exact same percentile, tie-breaking criteria are utilized. The determination of merit ranks of the candidates by employing the tie-breaking criteria is done in the following manner.
- Aggregate Score in the MBBS/BDS Examination: In case two candidates have obtained the exact same percentile in the AIIMS PG exam, the candidates with a higher score in MBBS/BDS examination will be preferred over the other.
- Age Factor: In case, the tie still remains unresolved, the candidate who is older in age will be preferred over the younger candidate.
Factors Affecting Cut-off:
There are several factors that affect Cut-off Determination. The Cut-off is determined by the Conducting Authority by taking into consideration, the number of students who have appeared the examination, the number of seats available for the particular college, previous year cut-off, and the difficulty level of the examination.
AIIMS PG Seat Reservation:
|MBBS Passed Candidates from AIIMS||22.50%|
|General+Sponsored/Foreign National Candidates||25.25%|
|Schedule Cast Candidates||15%|
|Schedule Tribe Candidates||7.5%|
AIIMS PG 2021 Application form:
Those students who are interested in applying for AIIMS PG can get the application form online by visiting the official website of AIIMS. Students need to check their eligibility before applying for the entrance examination. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, has uploaded the status of basic registration for AIIMS PG for July 2021 session on its official website. Applicants can access the status of AIIMS PG basic registration by login to their applicant portal.
AIIMS PG application form 2021 July session is divided into two stages, which included Basic registration and Final registration. In the AIIMS PG 2021 basic registration process, aspirants have to register themselves by entering the personal basic details and uploading the scanned relevant documents/certificates. After the conclusion of basic registration, the final registration process of the AIIMS PG 2020 application form will begin. Final registration of the AIIMS PG application form included completion of the remaining registration process such as filling of qualification as well as contact details, payment of application fees, choice of exam city, and a printout of the submitted application form. It is mandatory for candidates to complete both basic and final registration; otherwise, their AIIMS PG 2021 application form would not be considered.
Steps to Apply For AIIMS PG 2021 Online
Step 1: Registration
The first step in filling up the AIIMS PG application form 2020 is basic registration. Candidates are required to click on the registration link to start the registration process. After clicking on the registration link, the 'Click here' button will be displayed on the screen which will direct candidates to an instruction page. It is advisable to read all the instructions carefully and candidates must be equipped with all the information that is mentioned on the page before filling the AIIMS PG application form 2021.
Select the course (MD/MS/MCH(6 years)/DM (6 years) or MDS) that the candidate is seeking admission to. Enter personal details like name, date of birth, category, gender, nationality, and details of the ID proof. After submission of personal details, enter contact details like email ID, contact number and then give consent for the declaration form. The image given below will guide candidates with the details that are required to be submitted in the first step of the Basic Registration process of AIIMS PG application form 2021.
After entering the personal and contact details click on the 'Register' button. A message will be displayed on the screen which will display the registration ID. The login credentials will be sent to the email address and mobile number which were entered by the candidates in the previous step. Aspirants can check below the image and click on the 'Ok' button to move to the next step of the AIIMS PG 2020 application form.
Step 2: Upload Images:
In this step, candidates will be asked to upload their photograph, signature, and thumb impression. The images should be in the white background and should not be blurred. The specification for the images is given in the table below. The instructions to be followed by the candidates while uploading the documents are mentioned in the image made available here. After uploading documents, candidates will be required to give consent to the declaration form and click on the 'Submit' button to complete the basic registration process.
Format – JPG/JPEG
Size – Between 50 KB to 100 KB
Dimension – 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm
Format – JPG/JPEG
Size – Between 20 KB to 100 KB
Note – Use thick point black/blue pen only
|Left thumb impression||
Format – JPG/JPEG
Size – Between 20 KB to 100 KB
DPI (Dots per inch) – 200 dpi
How to generate the AIIMS PG 2021 Application Form code?
In order to generate the Registration Unique Code (RUC) of AIIMS MD/MS application form 2020, aspirants must follow the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the AIIMS PG candidate login page.
- Login by entering registration ID, password, and provided captcha code.
- The 'Generate Unique Code' option will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the option, verify the details, and generate the code for final registration.
Step 3- Qualification & Address Details
This step includes details of the qualifying examination, internship, MBBS academic details, and medical registration details. The permanent and correspondence address has to be submitted in this step of the AIIMS PG application form 2020.Step 4- Fee Payment
The fee for the AIIMS PG application form 2020 is to be paid in the online mode via net banking/credit card/debit card. Candidates are suggested to take a printout of the receipt which has the Unique Registration Number as it could be useful in the further admission process.
|Category||Application Fee (INR)|
|General/Other Backward Class||1500/-|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||1200/-|
|Orthopaedically Physically Handicapped||Exempted from the payment of application fees|
Step 5- Choice of Exam Centre
After submitting the application fee, candidates are required to choose an exam centre in the AIIMS PG 2021 application form. The list of AIIMS PG exam centre 2020 is available for the candidates in the prospectus. The exam centres according to the order of preference have to be filled in by the candidates. AIIMS, New Delhi will allot exam centres to the candidates on a first-come-first-served basis and the decision of the conducting body is final in this regard. The choices of cities that are submitted by the candidates cannot be changed later.
Step 6- Print AIIMS PG Application Form 2021 July session
After completing all the above-mentioned steps of the AIIMS PG 2021 application form, candidates will obtain a registration slip. Candidates’ personal and educational details and the uploaded images will be shown on the registration slip. Candidates must take a print out of this slip for future reference. No change of details will be permitted after the submission of the application form of AIIMS PG 2020.
Note:AIIMS, New Delhi will update the status of final registration to inform candidates whether their final status has been accepted or rejected, along with the reasons for rejection of the final registration form of the AIIMS PG application form. Candidates will be able to check the status using the 'Registration Status Tab' that is displayed on their 'MyPage' after login. Since the reasons for rejection will be notified, candidates will have to complete the deficiency in the AIIMS PG before the given deadline.
AIIMS PG 2021 Counselling:
The counselling session for AIIMS PG will be conducted soon after the release of the Result for the entrance exam. Only the students who have qualified by scoring the required Cut-off marks will be eligible for the Counselling. The conducting authority will invite the students who have fulfilled the cut-off criteria. The counselling session will be done in 3 steps which include 2 rounds of the session along with one open counselling session. The counselling will be conducted as per the merit list prepared as per the result of the entrance exam. The candidates are also required to have their original documents with them for the document verification process.
AIIMS PG Seat Allocation is completed in three rounds. In each round of AIIMS PG Seat Allocation, there are three separate groups of candidates. The process for the three rounds for AIIMS PG 2021 is given below:
AIIMS PG 2021 First Round of Seat Allocation:
- Group 1: Candidates who got a seat in their chosen subject in the first counselling itself and have confirmed their seats there itself. They are not allowed to change their seats during the further selection process and are not allowed to sit for the second round counselling.
- Group 2: Candidates who want to take the subject A, but are not able to do that because of their ranking. They have now chosen the subject B and confirmed the provisional seat. These candidates can attend the second round counselling and their provisional seat will b confirmed only if the subject A is still unavailable to them even after the second round counselling.
- Group 3: Candidates who did not take any provisional seats in the first round counselling and wants to come for the second round counselling and are eligible for that.
Note: All candidates in Group 1 should pay the fees after the confirmation of seats. If the candidates failed to pay the fees or failed to join the course after paying the fees will lose their seat permanently and will not be allowed to attend the second round counselling. So it is requested that all those candidates who have confirmed the seats in first round counselling should pay fees and join within the prescribed time limit. If the candidates are not able to attend the first round counselling in case of unavoidable circumstances, then his/her authorised representative can attend the first round counselling.
AIIMS PG Second Round of Seat Allocation
- Group 2 and group 3 candidates can attend second round counselling under the clauses F(c) and F(d).
- Group 2 candidates can participate in the second round counselling and confirm their provisional seats if still, the subjects which they wanted is unavailable to them due to their rank in the merit list.
- If the candidate in Group 2 failed to attend the second round counselling the seat allotted to him will be lost.
- After the second round counselling, all seats will be “confirmed seats”.
Documents Required During Counselling Process:
AIIMS PG 2021 Result:
The result for AIIMS PG 2021 will be declared on the official website. The candidates can log in to the official website and look for the AIIMS PG Result Link. The result of AIIMS PG 2021 will be released in the form of result booklet. After going to the result link, the candidates can get the PDF version of the scorecard.
Steps to Check Result:
- Go to the official website AIIMS PG
- Select “Results”
- Click on “Academic courses”
- Select the following notification “Percentile Secured by the Candidates of AIIMS PG COURSES [MD/MS/MCh(6YRS)/DM(6YRS)/MDS] July-2021 Session”
- Login using registration Id and password
- Check the result of AIIMS PG
- Candidates who qualify the examination can download their AIIMS PG scorecard 2021
Details mentioned on the scorecard of AIIMS PG 2021
What happens when two or more candidates score equal marks in AIIMS PG result 2021?
- When it comes to the marks obtained in AIIMS PG result 2021, it is not uncommon for two or more candidates to score equal marks. In such cases, the ranks of these candidates are decided using the following tie-breaking criteria:
- Candidate with higher aggregate in the qualifying examination of MBBS/ BDS will be placed higher.
- If the tie still persists, candidate older in age will be placed higher.
Interpreting the percentile score reflected in the result of AIIMS PG 2021
Percentile scores reflect a candidate’s performance with respect to others who took the examination. These scores do not depict the marks obtained by the candidate.
Let’s assume 10 candidates appear for AIIMS PG 2021 and the question paper was for 100 marks. Details of the candidates are
|Candidate number||Marks obtained|
To calculate the percentile scores, the following method will be used:
Step 1: Total marks obtained by a candidate is calculated
The marks secured by a candidate are calculated using the marking system set in place by the institute for the AIIMS PG exam.
Step 2: Preparing a list of the candidates based on the marks obtained
|Serial order||Candidate number||Marks obtained|
Step 3: Resolving ties
Let’s assume the marks of both Candidate 2 and Candidate 10 in the qualifying examination of MBBS are 90 and 80 respectively. Thus, Candidate 2 would be placed higher on the merit list.
Step 4: Calculating the percentile scores
Formula = 100 x Number of candidates with their score equal less than the candidate/Total number of candidates who appeared for the examination
|All India Rank||Candidate||Marks obtained||Percentile score|
AIIMS PG 2021 Answer key:
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi will not release the answer key of AIIMS PG 2021 for January or July session. The entrance exam of AIIMS PG 2021 was conducted in online mode and usually, for such an exam, the conducting authority does not release their answer key. There is a possibility that a leading medical coaching institute may publish a memory-based answer key. However, such an AIIMS PG answer key is not the most reliable source of information. It is advisable to wait for the result to be declared instead of relying on unofficial AIIMS PG 2021 answer keys. If in case, AIIMS PG answer key 2021 is made available by the conducting body, then the candidates will be able to access the same from here.
Read Here, 8 Keys to crack Medical Entrance exams at first attempt
AIIMS PG 2021 Eligibility:
Students who want to appear the AIIMS PG entrance examination have to make sure that they fulfill the all required criteria of eligibility for the entrance. If any candidate is found that he/she is not eligible for the exam then the Application of the candidate will be canceled and the Registration amount won't be refunded. Therefore it's very important for the aspirants to check the complete Eligibility Guidelines to avoid any kind of confusion in the near future. The candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria and fill the Application form with proper details will be notified regarding their successful registration through the mail.
Complete Eligibility Details
1. Minimum Educational Requirements: For MD/MS degree, a candidate needs to hold an MBBS degree from any university duly recognized by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Councils. Likewise, a BDS degree from any university duly recognized by the Dental Council of India or State Dental Council is mandatory for getting admission into MDS courses.
2. Internships/Practical: A candidate must have completed his or her 12-month rotating Internship/ Practical Training on or before November 30, 2019.
3. Minimum Marks:
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST category must have scored at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- General and OBC category candidates must have got scored a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
- Institutional Preference for AIIMS Graduates in AIIMS PG 2021
- Those candidates who have graduated from AIIMS, New Delhi will be given preference for admission against 50% of total seats available for PG programs out any discipline wise preference.
- If in case seats are left unfilled, they will be made available to other open general category candidates on the basis of their performance in the AIIMS PG 2021 Entrance Examination.
4. Eligibility Criteria for ‘Sponsored’ Candidates
- Candidates who are permanent employees of any Central/State Government/Armed Forces or the Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Body can be sponsored by the respective Government/Defence Authorities or the Competent Authorities of PSU/Autonomous Body for AIIMS PG courses 2021.
- A candidate can be sponsored by a State Government for only those postgraduate (MD/MS/MDS) courses which are not available in the state. A certificate for non-availability of that course in that state, which is duly signed by the Secretary/Director General of Health Services of the Central / State Government/ DGAFMS/Competent Authority or PSU/Autonomous Body viz Director/Executive Head of the concerned organization, must be submitted for sponsorship for AIIMS PG courses.
- Sponsored candidates must register online & fill the online AIIMS PG Application Form.
- Candidate can be sponsored for only one subject that must be mentioned clearly in the sponsorship form by the sponsoring authority.
- No sponsored candidate will be paid any emoluments by the AIIMS during the training period.
- Sponsored candidates need to submit the sponsorship certificate in original from their employer with the Application Form and Registration Slip to the Asstt. Controller of Examination, AIIMS, New Delhi-110 608 by October 30, 2019. Those who could not submit it by October 30, 2019, must submit it before the date of the issue of AIIMS PG Admit Cards, otherwise, their candidature will stand canceled.
5. Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Nationals/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- Foreign nationals are required to fill in the online AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form indicating the choice of subject (only one) for admission to Postgraduate courses for MD/MS/M.Ch. (6 yrs.)/MDS degree.
- The foreign nationals must send their Registration Slip of Online Application through the Diplomatic Channel. They must also appear in the competitive entrance examination along with other candidates. An ‘Advance Copy’ is required to be submitted at AIIMS, New Delhi before the last date of online registration. However, the application of all such candidates will be processed only after receipt of the same through the Diplomatic Channel.
- The foreign nationals will be considered against the seats in the ‘Sponsored’ category for MD/MS/MDS courses.
- Seats are not reserved in any discipline for foreign nationals.
- Nominations/No objection for the candidate should reach the Examination Section before the date of the issue of the Admit Card, otherwise, their candidature will not be considered.
- No emoluments will be paid by AIIMS to the Foreign National candidates.
|Students graduated from AIIMS||25.25%|
|General + Sponsored/Foreign National||25.25%|
|Scheduled Category (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||27%|
For Physically Handicapped Candidates:
For reserved category admissions, those candidates will be considered whose lower limbs have been disabled 50-70%. In case OPH category candidates with disability of 50-70% are not available and the seats are left unfilled, then students having disability of 40-50% on the lower limbs will be given the chance to fill those seats.
AIIMS PG 2021 FAQs:
Q: What is the minimum cut off mark for AIIMS PG 2019?
A: The cut off mark for AIIMS PG 2019 is 50%.
Q: Where can I get the admit card for AIIMS PG 2020?
A: To get the admit card for AIIMS PG 2020, the candidates need to go to the official website i.e.www.aiimsexams.org. For further information check the admit card section above.
Q: Can the names and other details be changed?
A: The following information furnished by the candidate CANNOT be changed after
- PAYMENT of registration fees:
- Candidate’s name
- DOB (Date of birth)
- OPH status
- E-mail Id
- Mobile number
Q: Can I modify my choices of City/Centre of Examination after completion of the last date?
A: No, the city/centre of examination once chosen and allotted will not be changed and no requests in this regard will be entertained.
Q: I’ve uploaded the wrong images by mistake, can I delete/change them?
A: You will receive an email from AIIMS to make changes the image(s) at a later date. Kindly check your email regularly and login to know the status of your application.
Q: Can I choose more than one subject under Sponsored Category?
A: The candidate can be sponsored for only one subject. The applications of those candidates who are sponsored for more than one subject will not be considered.
Q: Where to get the format of Sponsored/SC/ST/OBC certificate?
A: The format/certificates are available in Prospectus for AIIMS PG July 2019 session. Original Sponsorship Certificate is required as prescribed in the Prospectus. The language of the Sponsorship Certificate should be specified as in the format. The language should not be changed.
Q: How do I get a password for logging in?
A: A Candidate ID and Password will be sent to you on your registered email ID and mobile number. You are advised to remember the password and also retain a printout of your Registration form and admit card till completion of the admission process. Forgotten password. In case you forget your password, go to the ‘Forgot login details’ link on the login page and enter the following information to get Password:
- Candidate ID.
- Registered Mobile number.
- Registered Email ID.
- A password will be sent on your registered email ID
Q: Can I change my choices of City/Centre of Examination after completion of the last date?
A: No, after the completion of last date candidates will not be able to change the city/centre of examination once chosen by the candidate.
Q: What are the best books to follow for preparation?
A: The best books are mentioned below:
|Handbook of General Anatomy||BD Chaurasia||Anatomy|
|A Laboratory Course in Plant Physiology||William Francis Ganong||Physiology|
|Harpers Illustrated Biochemistry||Rodwell||Biochemistry|
|Textbook of Microbiology||CP Baveja||Microbiology|
|Essentials of Medical Pharmacology||KD Tripathi||Pharmacology|
|Diseases of Ear, Nose and throat & Head and Neck Surgery||PL Dhingra and Shruti Dhingra||ENT ( Ear, Nose and Throat)|
|Review of Ophthalmology 6th Edition||Ruchi Rai||Ophthalmology|
|Harrison’s Principles Of Internal Medicine||Dennis Kasper et al and Dan L. Longo||Medicine|