The registration process of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) P.G. Entrance Examination for various M.Sc. courses including MD/MS/ M.Ch/DM/MDS will be concluded today i.e. 10th February 2020. Interested Students can apply for registration on the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences. The entrance examination is conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before applying for their respective courses, this is because if any candidate is found not eligible for the entrance then the registration of the candidate will be cancelled and the registration fees will not be refunded.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Registration Starting Date||27th November 2019|
|Last date for Registration||10th February 2020|
|Status of Registration & last date for rejected images correction||17th February to 21st February, 2020|
|Final Status Of Registration||27th February 2020|
|Generation of code (only for eligible Basic Registration candidates)||28 February to 23 March, 2020|
|Final Registration for completion of other details||9th March to 23 March 2020|
|Date of Examination||3rd May, 2020|
Steps to Apply:
1. Go to the official website of AIIMS
2. Go to the New Registration link, enter the required details and then click on 'save & proceed'
3. Pay the required fees via Credit/ Debit card and Net banking
4. Upload the required documents & complete the registration process
For SC/ST students, the application fee is Rs. 800/-. The application fee for UR/OBC students is Rs. 1000/-. The application fee can be submitted through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking. OPH students are exempted from the payment of application fee
1. A student must belong to the Indian national.
2. Students must hold the Degree in MBBS for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India with securing minimum marks of 50% for SC/ST students and 55% aggregate marks for General candidates.
3. The student must complete the 12 months of compulsory rotatory internship training on or before 31st January 2020.
4. The training must be completed on or before 30th July 2020, if the student will apply for the July session.
AIIMS PG 2020 Registration has been started from 31 August 2019. The exam is organized by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. It is a national level entrance exam to offer Postgraduate courses in MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch. Through this entrance exam, the admission will be offered in various AIIMS medical colleges within India. The exam is conducted two times in one year. Once it conducts in January and second in July.
To Download The Official Brochure, Click Here
Click Here To Know, The AIIMS MBBS Cut Off
For detailed information about AIIMS Universities, Click Here
Read to Know: 8 Keys to crack Medical Entrance exams at first attempt
To Know More About NEET UG, NEET MDS, NEET PG