T.A.PAI Management Institute Manipal is one of the most prestigious colleges in India. It offers 4 different types of PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) that are
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Banking and Financial Services
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Human Resources Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Marketing and Sales Management.
T.A.PAI Management Institute Manipal also accepts CAT/XAT/GMAT scores for shortlisting the candidates for our Post-graduate Programmes in Management. IIMs, XLRI and GMAC have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
TAPMI 2020 Schedule:
The entrance exam schedule for the different management courses for the T.A.PAI MAnagement Institute is mentioned below:
|TAPMI Admission Application Commencement
|| 15th November 2019
|TAPMI Admission Application Close
||30th January 2020
|Communication about TAPMI Admission Process Stage-2 shortlist
||4th February 2020
|Stage-2 of TAPMI Admissions Process
||15 February 2020 to 8 March 2020
|TAPMI Admissions Final Selection First List Announcement
|| 16 March 2020
|Commencement of PGDM First Year Term I
|| 1 July 2020
TAPMI 2020 Admit card:
The admit for the TAPMI 2020 will be available online. The admit card will be released once the application process is finished. The students can download the admit card by logging into the official website with their registered phone number/ registered application number and date of birth. After the logging, the students can click on the admit card section to download the admit card. The students are requested to keep a keen update on the website in order to not miss the Admit card notification.
TAPMI 2020 Syllabus:
The syllabus of the TAPMI 2020 is similar to that of the syllabus of other management entrances. The subjects and concepts included in the entrance examination are discussed below:
Profit & Loss
HCF & LCM
Ratios & Proportion
Work and time
In-equations Quadratic & linear equations
Surds & Indices
|English or Verbal Section
Fill in the blanks
Para Completion & Inference
Different usage of the same word
Foreign language words in English
|Analytical Reasoning Section
Clocks & Calendars
Coding & Decoding
|Data Interpretation Section
TAPMI 2020 Exam pattern:
TAPMI conducts Written Ability Test (WAT) to evaluate the written capabilities of prospective students. WAT aims to evaluate Articulation and Technical (Grammar and Spellings) of the applicant.
The exam pattern for the TAPMI 2020 is same as the exam pattern of CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT. The subjects and type of questions that are included in the TAPMI exam pattern are
- Data sufficiency
- Elementary algebra
- Commonly known concepts of geometry
- Reading comprehension
- Critical reasoning
- Sentence correction
Integrated Reasoning Section
The integrated reasoning section involves some type of reasoning skills and analysis of data given to answer the question.
The types of questions in Integrated Reasoning sections are :
- Table Analysis
- Graphics Interpretation
- Multi-source Reasoning
- Two-Part Analysis
TAPMI 2020 Cut-off
The cut-off will be informed to the students through the Official notification release that will be uploaded on their official website. The cut-off list release is to inform the students who meritoriously qualified the entrance exam and who have not. The cut-off margin will be decided basing on 4 main factors namely:
Number of students appeared the examination
Number of Seats available for the current year
The difficulty level of the examination
Sometimes previous year cut-offs also
TAPMI 2020 Application-form:
The application process of the TAPMI will start from the 1st week of the month of November. The students are requested to be very careful in the application process, any kind of wrong information given while applying will be referred as a serious offense and the registration of applicants may be also terminated for the same reason.
Here are some of the details of the application process:
The applicant has to apply for the application by online mode on the institution's official website. Application for PGDM Admission 2020 at TAPMI should also be submitted online.
For all the 4 PGDM programmes, there is one common application form.
The last date of the application process is 2nd week of February 2020.
The application fee is to be paid online and is non-refundable
To apply for admission in TAPMI the applicant should click on Admissions and enter your details in the window that opens with the click. It will lead you to the application form.
TAPMI does not accept application in hardcopy mode or by post.
Candidates have the option of making payment for application through online/credit card/debit card or using online banking payment facility.
The procedure may be changed depending on the developments that may arise.
TAPMI 2020 Counselling:
TAPMI Counselling process 2020 will be a two-step process involving the Shortlisting criteria based on profile and entrance exam scorcore and the Final admission selection Criteria based on other key components apart from the entrance exam score:
TAPMI Shortlisting Criteria
- TAPMI follows Profile-based shortlisting, profile considered for shortlisting consists of valid CAT/ XAT/ GMAT scores (whichever is higher), academic profile (10th, 12th, Graduation, backlogs during graduation etc.), work experience (type of company, total experience, etc.),extra-curricular achievements if any.
- The Statement of Purpose plays an important role in shortlisting.
- Shortlist for each program is separate and independent of each other.
- Shortlist in one program does not guarantee to shortlist for the other program.
- For candidates with work experience of two years or more TAPMI follows profile-based shortlisting
- Applicants may submit more than one entrance test score. TAPMI will consider the best test score for shortlisting.
- Final Admission Selection Round
- Students will be informed on the shortlist decision through email/sms to their registered email id and phone number.
- TAPMI will consider aggregate scores and not sectional scores of the applicants in the acceptable entrance exams for shortlisting.
Final Admission Selection Round
- Post-short-listing, applicants will be called for the final selection round (PI Round)
- All the shortlisted candidates are eligible to go through the final selection round by TAPMI to be held in February-March 202
- The GD-PI-WAT will be held at Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai and Manipal.
- Final selection of the candidate is based Overall Percentile; which includes CAT/XAT percentile/ GMAT ScoreVerbal Ability Percentile; academic profile; work experience; WAT Score; GD Score and PI Score.
TAPMI 2020 Result:
The result of the entrance examination will be declared online on the official website of the Institution. The result will be declared after a week or two of the completion of the examination. The students will be intimidated regarding their results by their registered phone number or their registered email-id. If the applicant is not satisfied with the result then he/she can raise a complaint regarding the issue to the organizing authority as quickly as possible.
TAPMI 2020 Answer key:
The notification regarding the answer key for the TAPMI 2020 will be uploaded by the Organising Authority of the Institution. The students should keep regular up-date with the website so that they won't miss any kind of notification. The answer key once uploaded, the students can download the same from the official website.
TAPMI 2020 Eligiblity:
The aspiring students who want to appear the TAPMI 2020 entrance exam, should go through the eligibility carefully. If it is noticed that if any candidate is not qualified the eligibility criteria then the application process of the particular candidate will be terminated.
The eligibility criteria are mentioned as follows:
- The candidate must hold a graduate degree earned from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate mark of 50%.
- The final year candidates who will be appearing in the final exam in the year 2020 are also eligible.
- The same eligibility criteria will be applicable to PIO / Foreign national candidates.
- The NRI candidates, in addition to fulfilling the above-mentioned requirement, should additionally fulfill one of the 3 criteria (with sufficient proof) as listed below:
- Must have graduated from a University/ Institute abroad within the last three years
- At least one of the parents must be an NRI at the time of this application
- Must be sponsored by a blood relative who is an NRI
- Valid Entrance Exam scores
- NRI Candidates: CAT / XAT / GMAT / NMAT / SNAP / ATMA / CMAT / MAT
- PIO / Foreign Nationals: GMAT (compulsory) and IELTS (if required).
TAPMI 2020 FAQ's
Q: Is there any kind of preference given to candidates with experience?
A: The candidates with 1 year of experience are given a grace mark in the final selection.
Q: Can NRI candidates apply for the exam?
A: The NRI candidates can apply for the exam, but there are certain terms and conditions like the sponsor of the NRI candidate should be an INDIAN.
Q: What are the other entrance exams which are accepted by the Institution?
A: T.A.PAI Manipal Institute also accepts CAT / XAT / GMAT / NMAT / SNAP / ATMA / CMAT / MAT.
Q: How many programmes do the Institute provide?
A: T.A.PAI Manipal Institute provides 4 kinds of PGDM courses.
Q: What is the selection procedure of the TAPMI 2020?
A: There are 2 stages of selection procedure involved in the selection process. At first, the profile selection of candidates and the other one is Final Selection process.
Q: What is the syllabus of the TAPMI 2020?
A: The syllabus of the TAPMI entrance is similar to that of other management entrance exams. The included subjects are Quantitive Aptitude, English, Integrated and Logical reasoning.
Q: Can we submit the application by post or self-deposit?
A: The application is required to be submitted by online mode only