The Re-registration window has started by IGNOU( Indira Gandhi National Open University) for January 2021 for both Indian and International candidates. The registration has began from 1st December, 2020 for next year/ semester online. The interested candidate can register through visiting the official website of IGNOU, onlinerr.ignou.ac.in. The programs for which re-registration has started are Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance) (MPB) and Master of Computer Applications (MCA). The candidate can register upto 15th January ,2021.
How to register for IGNOU January session 2021:
- Go to the official website of IGNOU, ignou.samarth.edu.in.
- A new page will appear as "Student Portal". For registered candidate can login using their username and password.New candidate can register by clicking on " New Registration" tab and providing their updated Email Id and correct mobile number.
- Candidate have to select the course for which they are interested , Name and Enrollment Number which get at the time of admission in IGNOU and "submit" option is displaying. Click on that.
- Candidates have to fill the registration window with their details and document to be uploaded.
- The re-registration fees have to pay by candidate.
- Complete the re-registration process for January session 2021.