T.A.PAI Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal has released the admission form for its 2-year PGDM courses (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) on 15th October for 2021-22 batch. Interested candidates need to have valid CAT/XAT/GMAT scores to register. TAPMI, Manipal offers PGDM courses in various specializations such as Finances, Sales, Human Resources, etc.
Steps to Apply to TAPMI:
- Go to the official website of TAPMI
- Click on the "Admission Process" from the "Admission" menu.
- Click on "Apply Now" in the "Take Action" section
- Now click on "Sign Me Up"
- Fill in all details and Register
- Login using the credentials to fill the admission form
To Apply, Click Here
TAPMI 2020 Admission Schedule:
||15 October - 11 December 2020
|Admission process starts
||After CAT and XAT Results
|Final Selection Lists Release
||22 March 2021 Onwards
|Term -1 classes start
||1 July 2021
MBA V/S PGDM
TAPMI PGDM Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must have a valid scorecard of any of the following: CAT 2020, XAT 2021, GMAT (2016-2021)
- The candidate must have a graduate degree with a minimum of 50% mark
- Candidates in their final year of graduation can also apply