KMAT 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket has been released by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) on its official website. Admit cards have been issued only to those candidates who have successfully registered themselves for the entrance exam. Students can download the KMAT 2020 Admit Card by logging in to the official website using their Application Number and Date of Birth. They can also download their admit cards by clicking on the link given below. As per the officials, KMAT 2020 Entrance Exam is going to be conducted on 29th October 2020.
Click here, to Check KMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Steps to Download KMAT 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket:
- Visit the official website of KMAT 2020.
- Click on the "Admit Card" tab.
- Login by entering Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the Login Button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Check the details mentioned for any errors.
- Download the same (If not errors found) for future use.
Click Here, to Download KMAT 2020 Admit Card
Details Mentioned in KMAT 2020 Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate.
- Roll number of the candidate.
- Parent's/Guardian's Name.
- Candidate's photo and signature.
- Exam Center name.
- Exam Time Slot.
- Exam day instructions.
Check Here, KMAT Preparation Tips
What to do if any error is found in the Admit Card?
Students can raise a complaint regarding the error or discrepancies in their admit card, but this should be done before the exam day. Once notified, Conducting authorities will send the revised admit card to the candidate's registered email after making proper changes.
Check Details of KMAT 2020
KMAT Karnataka 2020 entrance examination is conducted by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA). It is regarded as the gateway to more than 169 + AICTE-approved University-affiliated B-schools in Karnataka. It is a state-level exam which will be held in more than 10 cities across the country and is open to candidates from all parts of India.