Anna University has extended the registration process of TANCET 2021 till 16th February, which started on 19th January in online mode. The exam is conducted for admission to MBA Programs. Interested candidates can register for the TANCET 2021 exam till 16th February by visiting the official website of Anna University:annauniv.edu.
The registration process of TANCET 2021
- Go to the official website annauniv.edu
- Click on 'TANCET Registration"
- Register by providing candidates details
- After register re-login by using an email id and password
- Pay the application fees for TANCET 2021
- Fill the application form and upload the required document
- Submit the application form and take a print out
Read also, TANCET 2021 Registration, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
TANCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Interested candidates must have completed their graduation for the duration of at least three years.
- The candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates belonging to the reserved category will avail of relaxation of 5% in the total marks. That means the minimum mark for a reserved category candidate is 45%.
Also, Read About Career Options you have after Completing your MBA