Delhi University Faculty of Management Studies has started the DU FMS 2021 Admission process in full-time MBA program. The application process will close 31st December. Those candidates are interested to join can go to the official website fms.admissions.com to apply for MBA admission. Candidates should follow the eligibility criteria and admission process before applying. The candidates will be selected based on CAT-2020 / XAT-2021/ GMAT Score
Admission process of MBA 2021-23:
- Vist the official website fms.edu
- Candidates can login by providing their User name and password.
- Candidate have to upload documents before submission
- Candidates have to complete payment procedure
Eligibility criteria MBA 2021-23:
- Candidates must have Bachelor's degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any of the Universities or possess an equivalent qualification. The Bachelor's degree completed by the candidate have atleast minimum of 3 years of gap after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2021 can also apply and obtaining minimum 50% marks in all the subjects
- All candidates are required to take the CAT-2020 conducted by IIMs, XAT-2021 conducted by XLRI or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between 1 January 2019 and 20 January 2021.
Also Read : MBA V/S PGDM (FAQS)