Indian Institute of Management has prescribed the dress code for CAT(Common Admission Test) Exam. Common Admission Test will be conducted in computer based mode on 29th November. The exam will be in three slots. There are some restrictions to wear certain types of clothes and jewelry on the day of CAT 2020 exam according to their CAT 2020 Dress Code rules.
IIM Indore has laid down the complete guidelines of dress code i.e. which not to be allowed or allowed to wear. these guidelines are mention in admit card.
Here some list which will not be allowed to wear:
Large button garments, Cloth with pockets, earing, neckless, Bangels, Shoes with trick sole
Exam day Guidelines of CAT 2020:
- Candidates must be Carry the hard copy of the CAT admit card with a photocopy
- Candidates must be Carry valid photo identity proof
- Follow all the Covid 19 guidelines
- Do not carry Bags, electronic gadgets inside the test center.
- Must be filled the self-declaration form of COVID 19
- Candidates have to Maintain discipline at the test center
Also, read about How to score 100 Percentiles in CAT Exam ?