The objection against answer key of CAT 2020 can be raised till 11th December, 2020 (05:00 PM) on their official website. The answer key was released by IIM Indore on 8th December, 2020. The objection management tab was opened by IIM Indore from 10:00 AM 8th December, 2020.The candidates who appeared for CAT 2020 can raise objection against answer key by visiting the official website of IIM CAT, iimcat.ac.in. There is fee payment for every objection raised by candidates and the fees amount is 1200.
Steps to followed by candidates to raise objection against answer key:
- Browse the official website of CAT, iimcat.ac.in.
- On the screen, "candidate login" is showing. Click on that.
- Candidates can login using their User Id and password.
- "Objection form" tab is availbale there on the screen.
- Candidates can make number of objections as they want and upload the required document.
- Pay the objection raise fees and "submit" the objection form.
The candidates should know that once the objection form is submitted, no changes can be made. IIM Indore has not put any restrictions on raising objection against answer key. The fees which has been decided by IIM Indore for objection raise is non- refundable.The final answer key of IIM CAT 2020 will be release after the answer key process end.