DU JAT 2020 is conducted every year to allow students to take admission in the Delhi University BBA and BMS programme. Candidates willing to enroll in the above mentioned program shall fill the application form as it's going to end today. Students can visit the official website of Delhi University and complete the procedure. More than 2,50,702 applicants have filled the forms till now.
DU JAT is an online-based examination conducted in 20 different cities in India. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the exam dates are yet to be announced by Delhi University.
Eligibility criteria required for DU JAT:
- Candidates must have scored aggregate marks of 60% (55% for ST/SC/CW/PwD and 54% for OBC) in the subjects like English and Mathematics in higher secondary.
- Candidates whose results are yet to be published can also apply for DU JAT 2020.
Procedure to apply for DU JAT 2020:
Candidates must visit the official site of Delhi University.
- Create a registration ID by providing their name, email Id and contact details.
- After entering the log in credentials, fill the required information in DU JAT application.
- Fill up the personal details
- Enter merit-based course
- Candidates must upload their photograph, signature and their marksheet
- Then click on submit by paying the application fees.
To pay the application fees for DU JAT 2020, candidates can pay through debit/credit card, Net banking or UPI.
- For General/OBC/CW: 750/-
- For ST/SC/ PwD/EWS: 300/-