The admision for MBA in Pharmaceutical Management has been started by NMIMS school of Management for the academic year 2021-23. The interested applicants can apply by visiting the official website of NMIMS , nmat.nmims.edu.The last to apply for MBA 2021-23 is 14th December, 2020.The total number of seats are available in NMIMS , mumbai is 120. The NMIMS offer 30% seat of MBA programs to girls.
MBA in Pharmaceutical Management is two year full time management program.
Click here: NMIMS offers courses, fees details and other facilities.
Eligibilty criteria for MBA 2021 admission :
- Applicants must have Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Medical Technology & Biotechnology and MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks.
- Applicants with B.Tech. Bio-Tech./ Bio-Medical or B.E. Bio-Tech./ Bio- Medical from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks are eligibile.
- Applicants who working in Pharmaceutical Companies or having work experience in healthcare sector related can also apply.
How to apply for NMIMS MBA 2021-23:
- Applicants need to visit the official website of NMIMS, nmat.nmims.edu.
- First applicants have to register for NMAT by GMAC. Candidates can go to www.nmat.org. for registration. Complete the registration process and make the fees payment. Applicants are requested to remember their NMAT by GMAC registration number. Before proceeding for NMIMS application , registration for NMAT by GMAC is necessary.
- Now applicants can login through NMAT by GMAC registration number and complete the application process for MBA through uploading the required document
- Applicants have to pay the fees of Rs 2200 and submit the application.
Click here:Direct link for applicants who had not registered