The registration of CMAT 2021 has started today. Interested students can now apply for CMAT 2021. The last date to fill the form is 22nd of January.
Steps to fill the application form
- Step 1 : Visit the official site cmat.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Fill the application form
- Step 3: Upload the scanned photo and signature,
- Step 4: Do the payment of CMAT application form
- Step 5: Select the exam centre.
Read here : CMAT 2021 Application Process
|Application Process Starts From||December 23, 2020|
|Application Process Ends On||January 22, 2021|
|Last date for successful transaction of Examination fee||January 23, 2021|
|CMAT 2021 Exam Date||February 22/ 27 2021|
Note : Application fees once paid cannot be refunded.
The application fee of CMAT 2021 differs for each category of candidates including
- General / EWS/OBC-NCL (Male)
- General / EWS/OBC-NCL (Female)
- SC, ST, PWD (Male)
- SC, ST, PWD (Female)
CMAT 2021 application fee
- Rs 1600 for general category(Boys)
- Rs 1000 for general category(Girls)Rs 1000 for OBC (NCL)/EWS
- INR 800 for SC/ST/PH(Boys) and INR 700 for SC/ST/PH(Girls)
- INR 700 for Transgender