The admission process for two year full time MBA (Master is Business Administration) has started by KIIT School of Management on their official website. Candidates who are interested can apply by visiting the official website of KSOM (KIIT School of Management), ksom.ac.in.The last to apply for candidates is 10th January, 2021.To get admission into MBA in KIIT candidates have to go through the KIITEE Management 2021 or other national level entrance exams such as XAT / CAT / MAT / GMAT / CMAT . Candidates can also apply through offline mode by paying the fees of Rs 1250 for application form and prospectus available on KIIT website. The course fees for MBA is Rs 13,60,000 including tuition fees, AC hostel and utility charges and mess charges etc.
Eligibilty for admission of MBA 2021-23 in KIIT:
- Graduates in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and minimum 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA).
- The University/Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, percentage score would be calculated by dividing the obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Candidates who are in final year and expect to complete all the requirements of graduation are eligible to apply.
Click here: KIIT courses offered, fees and placements
KIIT (KSOM) Schedule for MBA 2021:
|Last date to apply for MBA||10th January, 2021|
|MBA examination date||16th January, 2021 to 18th January, 2021|
|Declaration of result and Merit list release date||23rd January, 2021|
Steps to apply for MBA 2021-23:
- Browse the official website of KIIT school of Management, ksom.ac.in.
- Click on "Apply Online " tab to fill the application form.
- A new page will come. Candidate can login by using their Email id and Mobile number.
- Fill the application form for MBA and pay the fees of Rs 1250 through credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- "submit" the application form and download the MBA application form for further.
How to apply through offline mode, click here for admission procedure to know in details.