NTA will close the registration process of CMAT 2021 today on 30th January. Registration fee payment will close on 31st January. Those candidates who are not registered for CMAT 2021 exam can go through the official website and fill the application form online. CMAT registration correction window will open 1st and 2nd February. NTA will conduct the CMAT exam for admission to the MBA program.
The registration process of CMAT 2021
- Go to the official website cmat.nta.nic.in
- Click on "Apply for CMAT 2021"
- A new page will open on the screen
- Click on "New registration"
- Candidates have to submit their details
- After submit a login id and password will be generated
- Log in and submit personal, academic details
- The candidate should upload all the required documents
- Candidates have to pay the CMAT application fee
- After payment Download the confirmation page
- Take the print out of the application form for future reference
|Application Process Starts||December 23, 2020|
|Application Process Ends||January 30, 2021|
Last date for submission of the registration fee
|January 31, 2021|
|Correction window available||February 1-2 2021|
|CMAT 2021 Exam Date||February 22 and 27 2021|
Also, read about List of Top Management Schools Accepting MAT Score in Your Region