The application form for two year PGDM courses for academic year 2021-22 is going to end today 11th December, 2020. The application form has been released by TAPMI (T.A.Pai Management Instutute) on 15th October , 2020 on their official website. The applicants who are interested for PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) courses can apply through visiting the official web portal of TAPMI, www.tapmi.edu.in. The applicants must have XAT/ CAT/ GMAT score card to apply for PGDM in TAPMI.
The couses offered at TAPMI are following:
- PGDM- General (Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM-General Program)
- PGDM- BKFS (Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Banking and Financial Services)
- PGDM- HRM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Human Resource Management)
- PGDM - Marketing
TAPMI 2020 important dates:
|Application close of TAPMI||11th December, 2020|
|TAPMI Admission Process Stage-2 will communicate||Post CAT result and XAT result|
|Admission Process of TAPMI Stage-2||15th December, 2020 ( To be announced)|
|TAPMI final selection 1st list declaration||21st March, 2021|
|PGDM 1st year Term I starts||1st July, 2021|
To know the eligibility criteria, Cut off and program fees in TAPMI 2020 for applicants, click here
How to apply for TAPMI 2020 :
- Go to the official website of TAPMI, www.tapmi.edu.in.
- On the screen " Apply Now" tab is there. Click on that.
- Applicants can login by providing their Full Name, updated Email Id and correct mobile number for confirmation.
- Fill the details and upload the documents that are required to complete the process.
- Applicants "submit" the application form of TAPMI 2020.
Also read :