Karnataka Private Post Graduate College Association will conduct the KMAT 2020 PBT mode Exam tomorrow on 13th December. The KMAT 2020 Admit card was released on 11th December. The KPPGCA will conduct the KMAT 2020 exam for admission in MBA, PGDM, MCA program in 2020. Candidates can visit the official website kmatindia.com to check the details about the exam.
KMAT 2020 Exam Guidelines:
- Candidates must carry a hard copy of the KMAT 2020 Admit Card to the examination center.
- Candidates must carry a valid ID proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/PAN Card) to the examination center.
- Candidates must follow the covid guidelines.
- Candidates must carry an extra mask, must be wear gloves, follow social distancing norms at the exam center.
- Candidates must follow all of the instructions at the exam center given by the invigilator.
- Candidate's parents or guardians are not allowed.
KMAT 2020 Exam center:
KMAT 2020 Exam pattern:
- KMAT 2020 exam is a pen paper-based test(PBT mode)
- KMAT 2020 have 120 multiple choice question with 3 sections for both MBA and MCA
|Exam paper(MBA)||Exam paper(MCA)||Questions|
|Language Comprehension||Language Comprehension||40|
|Mathematical Skills||Mathematical Skills||40|
|Basic Aptitude||Logical Reasoning||40|
Eligibility for KMAT 2020:
- For MBA/PGDM: Must completed Bachelor degree/ Master degree in commerce, science, arts, social science, engineering with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidate).
- For MCA: Must completed a Bachelor's degree with 50% marks and must study Maths in 10+2 or graduation level.
Also, read about Best Study Materials & Plan of Action for KMAT Kerala