Anna University will close the registration process of TANCET 2021 tomorrow on 12th February. The exam will be conducted for admission to MBA Programs. The registration process was started on 19th January in online mode. Interested candidates can register for TANCET 2021 exam till 12th February by going through the official website of Anna University annauniv.edu.
Steps to follow the registration process of TANCET 2021
- Go to the official website annauniv.edu
- Click on 'TANCET Registration"
- Register by providing candidates details
- After register re-login by using an email id and password
- Pay the application fees for TANCET 2021
- Fill the application form and upload the required document
- Submit the application form and take a print out
Eligibility criteria of TANCET 2021
- Interested candidates must have completed their graduation for the duration of at least three years.
- The candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates belonging to the reserved category will avail of relaxation of 5% in the total marks. That means the minimum mark for a reserved category candidate is 45%.
|TANCET 2021 registration starts||19th January 2021|
|TANCET 2021 registration ends||12th February 2021|
|The final status of the application||17th February 2021|
|TANCET 2021 admit card||5th March 2021|
|TANCET 2021 exam date (MBA/ MCA)||20th March 2021|
Also, Read About