National Testing Agency, the organizing body of IIFT Examination, has released a notification on its official site, iift.nta.nic.in regarding the extension of the last date for IIFT registrations 2021 to 30th December 2020. Previously the last date of registration was 20th December 2020. The interested candidates can apply for the IIFT exam now.
The exam will be held in online mode which will take 120 minutes that is two hours. There will be Multiple-choice questions in four sections, Quantitative Ability(QA), verbal ability & reading comprehension(VARC), data interpretation, and logical reasoning(DILR), general knowledge & current affairs. For each wrong answer, you will fetch 1/3 negative marks.
IIFT 2021 Revised Dates
|IIFT 2021 Registration Revised date||November 6 to December 30, 2020 (Extended)|
|IIFT Admit card Download||January 11, 2021|
|IIFT 2021 exam date||January 24, 2020|
|IIFT 2021 answer key release date||After January 24, 2021|
|IIFT result||February 2021|
|IIFT Selection Process||March and April 2021|
IIFT Exam - Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in his/her Bachelor's degree in any discipline and a candidate belonging to the reserved category must have secured a minimum of 45%.
- The Candidates who are living outside India for a period of more than 18 months as of 31st December 2020 are eligible. But they will have to submit their latest GMAT scores by 15th March 2020.
- There is no age limit to apply for IIFT.
Steps To Apply For IIFT 2021:
- Open the official site of IIFT, iift.nta.nic.in
- Click on the new registration icon and get yourself registered by using your email id and mobile number.
- Fill the IIFT NTA 2021 Application Form with all the required details. And select your preferred city.
- Then the candidates must note the system generated IIFT Application No. They will also send the IIFT NTA application number and an OTP through email and SMS.
- Upload the scanned copies of your recent Photograph, Signature, and category/caste certificate in JPG/JPEG format.
- Make Payment of the IIFT registration fee online using your Debit card or Credit card or Net Banking or a UPI ID. The registration fee for a general category candidate is Rs. 2500 and for the candidates from the reserved category, it is Rs 1000.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the fee receipt. Then Download the application form and print a copy of the IIFT 2021 application form.