National Testing Agency(NTA) will close the registration process of CMAT 2021 today on 1st March. Registration fee payment will close on 2nd February. Those candidates who are not registered for CMAT 2021 exam can visit the official site and fill the application form online immediately. CMAT Application Form correction window will be made available after the closure of this fresh registration. NTA will conduct the CMAT exam for admission to the MBA program.
Know about CMAT 2021 Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Steps to follow the CMAT 2021 Registration process
- Go to the official website cmat.nta.nic.in
- Click on "Apply for CMAT 2021"
- A new page will open on the screen
- Click on "New registration"
- Candidates have to submit their details
- After submit a login id and password will be generated
- Log in and submit personal, academic details
- The candidate should upload all the required documents
- Candidates have to pay the CMAT application fee
- After payment Download the confirmation page
- Take the print out of the application form for future reference
Also, read about List of Top Management Schools Accepting MAT Score in Your Region