ICFAI Business School has extended the last date of registration for the IBSAT entrance exam to 21st December 2020. Previously the last date was 16th December. It is a golden opportunity for the candidates who have not filled the application form for IBSAT 2020. The exam will be conducted on 26th December and 27th December 2020.
The exam will be conducted via online mode in a home proctored manner. So the candidates will be able to appear for the IBSAT exam from their home. This provision has been made because of the COVID pandemic situation. Also, there will be a mock test for the candidates which they can appear on 25th December 2020, so that they will get a familiar vibe with this new examination system.
IBSAT 2020 will be held on December 26 and 27, 2020 for 2 hours. The candidates will be able to download their admit cards tentatively on 22nd December 2020. The application fee of IBSAT is Rs 1800 which can be deposited online till 21st December 2020.
Know here : ICFAI Business School Admission process, Placement details, Courses and Fees
Revised Dates of IBSAT:
|Last date for IBSAT registration||December 21, 2020|
|IBSAT 2020 Exam||December 26 and December 27, 2020|
|IBSAT Result 2021||To be notified|
Here are the Steps to fill IBSAT Application Form:
- 1st Step- Go to the official portal of IBSAT 2021
- 2nd Step –Click on the register for IBSAT 2020 and enter the necessary information
- 3rd Step - Fill the IBSAT application form 2020.
- 4th Step- then click on Preview the application form of IBSAT 2020 and go through the application thoroughly.
- 5th Step- Make the payment against the application fee
- 6th Step- Download the application form and take a print out of the same for future reference.
Know here : Management- A profession spreading happiness beyond business