The conducting authority of KMAT 2020, Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) has released the result of the paper-based test (PBT) that was conducted on 13th December 2020, on its official website, @kmatindia.com. The candidates who have appeared in the test can collect their KMAT 2020 scorecard. In your KMAT scorecard, you will be provided with your section-wise score along with the overall percentile. Then basing on the performances of the candidates the participating institutes will declare their KMAT cut-off.
Read here : KMAT 2020 Result and Counselling procedure
KMAT 2020 Highlights:
|Exam Name:||Karnataka Management Aptitude Test ( KMAT)|
|Courses Offered:||MBA, PGDM, and MCA|
|Conducting Body:||Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA)|
|Mode of Application:||Online Mode|
|Mode of KMAT 2020:||Online Proctored Home Based mode|
|Test Duration:||2 Hours|
|Number of Seats:||110,000|
|Helpline No. | Email ID||+91 9513270139/1046 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) is a management entrance test, which offers admission to management courses in various participating colleges. KMAT Score is applicable for getting admission in 169 plus University or affiliated B-schools or 55 plus MCA colleges in Bangalore and Karnataka.
KMAT Result 2020 - Important Dates
|KMAT 2020 (PBT mode) Exam||13th December 2020 (Sunday)|
|KMAT Result 2020( PBT) Declared||6th January 2021|
KMAT 2020 Counselling Process:
- The selected candidates who have scored marks equal to or greater than the cut-off marks are invited to participate in the next step that is the counseling process.
- On the official website of KMAT, the candidates need to check the schedule of the counseling process at the official website.
- Those candidates who are selected for the counseling process will get a counseling letter through the mail.
- The candidate must carry the following documents on the counseling date.
- Original mark sheets
- Exam scorecard
- Passport size photographs
- Caste Certificate (If Claimed)
- Photo ID proof