The registration process for MBA 2021 has been started by JKLU (JK Lakshmipat University) in online mode. The candidates who are interested for management courses can apply by visiting the official website of JKLU, www.jklu.edu.in. The last date to apply is 31st January, 2021. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria which is available on JKLU official website.
Click here: JKLU offered courses, fees and admission process
JK Lakshmipat University offers MBA in Finance, Marketing, Human Resource,Operations Management, International Business, Information Technology, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Financial Analytics,Digital Marketing & Analytics.
Eligibility criteria for MBA 2021:
- Candidates must have a three year bachelor degree with 50% marks (for SC/ST 45%) or CGPA from a recognized university.
- Candidates must clear CAT / MAT / ATMA / XAT / CMAT entrance exam. If candidates doesn't clear the above mentioned exam then they have to appear JKLU Management Entrance Test (MET) and qualify the entrance examination.
- Final year bachelor's degree candidates can also apply for MBA.
Steps to register for JKLU MBA:
- Browse the official website of JKLU, www.jklu.edu.in.
- Go to the "Apply Now" tab and choose "Pinnacle MBA".
- Candidates can register by entering their Name, Email id and mobile number.
- Select the state and city to which they belong. Click on "Submit" tab.
- Fill the details and upload the required documents.
- Pay the fees for registration.The registration process is completed.