All India Management Association (AIMA) has started the registration process of the Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) 2020 on its official website. The last date to fill the online application form is 29th April 2020.
Steps to Apply
1. Go to the official website of AIMA
2. Click on "Online Registration for May 2020 UGAT"
3. Click on "Fresh Candidate Login"
4. Provide necessary details
5. Fill the application form
6. Pay the application fee of rs. 500 through debit card/ credit card/ net banking
7. Upload scanned images of photo and signature
To apply online, Click Here
Note: Candidates can also pay the application fee through demand draft drawn in favor of All India Management Association, Delhi.
|Online registration started||14th January 2020|
|Last date to fill the online application form||29th April 2020|
|Registration closes||1st May 2020|
|Admit card availability||2nd May 2020|
|Exam date||9th May 2020|
|Result declaration||last week of May 2020|
|Counseling starts||June 2020|
1. The minimum qualification is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board. Students appearing/appeared in 10+2 can also apply.
2. There is no age limit is prescribed to apply for UGAT But the candidate must be 17 or above while appearing for the exam.
Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is a standardized test being administered by AIMA annually to screen the candidates for various undergraduate programs such as Integrated MBA (IMBA), BBA, BCA, BHM, B.Com, etc. It is a national level entrance test. UGAT scores will be accepted by various colleges, institutions, and universities of India for providing admission. In addition, candidates are provided individual scorecard, which can be produced to any institute.
For more details about AIMA UGAT exam, Click Here
Also, read details about AIMA MAT