NTA has extended the date for online payment of CMAT 2021 application form till 6th February 2021. The candidates who are unable to make the payment can now pay the fees through online.The fees payment link is opened from 4th February 2021.
NTA will conduct the CMAT 2021 exam in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Previously the correction window had opened on1st and 2nd February 2021 to make correction in CMAT 2021 application form.
Important dates of CMAT 2021:
|submission of Online payment date||4th Feb to 6th Feb 2021 (11:59 AM)|
|CMAT 2021 Exam date||22nd Feb and 27th Feb 2021|
Follow the steps to pay the fees:
- Browse the official wesbite of NTA, cmat.nta.nic.in.
- Go to the " Login for CMAT 2021" tab.
- Registered candidates can login by provding their Application NUmber and password.
- Select the mode of payment and pay the fees.
- Candidates will receive the confirmation slip.
- Download and take a print of that payment slip for future reference.