National Testing Agency (NTA) has started the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2021 application form correction window on 4th March 2021 in online mode. The registration for this exam ended on 1st March 2021. Registered candidates can changes their details such as academic information, signature or photo by visiting the official website, cmat.nta.nic.in. No second chance will give to candidates for making correction in application form..
Click here: CMAT syllabus , admit card and exam pattern
Steps to make correction in CMAT 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website of CMAT, cmat.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link available on the screen "CMAT 2021 Application Form Correction".
- Candidates can login by providing their Application Numberv and password.
- Make the changes in the respective application form.Before submitting once review.
- Candidates can now submit the form.