Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) has introduced the Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) for the next batch. The application form for admission into the program is available on the academy's official website. This university programme jointly designed and delivered by the Department of Commerce (DOC) and Manipal Institute of Management (MIM) MAHE, Manipal. The last date to apply for the program is 15 May 2020 and the course starts from August 1st.
Steps to Apply:
- Go to the official website of Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE)
- Click on "UG Programs" in the "Study" section
- Scroll down and click on "Integrated Programme in Management (IPM)"
- Then click on "Apply Now"
- Register for the program and fill up the application form
- Pay the application fee
Application fee: Rs. 600 (for all courses)
Entrance Test fee: Rs. 1400 (for selected courses only)
Foreign / NRI / NRI Sponsored category:
Application Fee: Rs. 2500
To Apply, Click Here
- The Five Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) 2020-2025 is meant for those candidates who have completed (their standard XII/Higher Secondary Education (HSE) or equivalent) or those appearing in the year 2020. This innovative program aims to identify and amplify the leadership potential of young men and women and prepare them to shoulder challenging managerial and administrative responsibilities in the context of Indian and global business.
- The five-year program provides in-depth exposure to various areas of management and other branches of knowledge such as economics, mathematics, statistics, social sciences, biological sciences, history, psychology, philosophy, languages, and literature.
- The Programme consists of 15 terms spread over a period of 5 years, with each year having 3 terms. IPM is delivered in two parts. The first three years build a foundation, and the last two years focus on management.
- At the end of the five-year academic experience, the candidates are awarded the degree of an MBA along with an undergraduate degree. Those candidates who meet the academic requirements and the promotion criteria of the five-year program are awarded the degree of MBA at the end of the fifth year
The foundation of the program has three major elements:
- Courses in Mathematics, Statistics, and Economics build analytical rigour.
- Courses in Psychology, Sociology, and Political Science along with courses in Economics provide an understanding of the core disciplines on which the study of management is based.
- Courses in Science, Engineering, Humanities, Literature, and Fine Arts provide breadth and perspective.
Manipal University Jaipur U.G and P.G Admission Process Started, Check Here
Dr. Raveendranath Nayak, Director & Professor, Manipal Institute of Management (MAHE) said, “The world is experiencing a paradigm shift from the old to the new and at the center of this lies the strong principles of management that will govern business. Young men and women who have the potential, knowledge, and capability to shoulder challenging managerial and administrative responsibilities in a disruptive environment in the future will be in demand. We at Manipal, groom our students into being the torchbearers of a better world.”
Career options after Management Studies