National Testing Agency (NTA) has changed the exam pattern of Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2021 exam. The exam will be held in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. The candidates who are going to appear in the exam will face the new exan pattern questions. According to NTA the exam paper has divided into five sections i.e., Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and consisting of 125 questions in tset paper.In previous year exam paper there was 4 sections and consist of 100 questions. The examination duration has also increased to 3 and half hours from the earlier three hours. The exam date has been postponed by NTA to 8th May 2021 from 22nd and 27th February 2021.
Following are the changes made by NTA in CMAT 2021 exam pattern:
- In the new exam pattern, a new section titled Innovation and Entrepreneurship has been added.
- The new section will consist of 25 questions.
- The new section that has been added is optional and not compulsory. The candidates who are interested in the course should attempt it.
- A candidate will get thirty minutes extra time to attempt the 25 questions.
- The total number of questions has increased to 125.
- There are five sections and each section consists of 25 questions.
- There is no time limit to complete the different sections.
- The candidates can apply for the new course till 25th February.
- The exam is conducted in the online mode.
- The exam will be held in two shifts. One will be from 9 am to 12.30 pm and the second will be from 3 pm to 6.30 pm.