All India Management Association (AIMA), the conducting body of MAT 2020, has released the admit card of the MAT exam that is scheduled for the IBT mode, to be conducted from 21st November 2020 till 12th December 2020. Candidates can download their MAT Admit Card for the IBT mode December session exam from the official portal at mat.aima.in.
Management Aptitude Test that is commonly known as MAT is a national-level entrance examination. Through this entrance, students can get admissions into various postgraduate programs offered by the different participating institutions. MAT exam consists of 200 MCQs for which you will be given 150 minutes.
Steps to Download MAT Admit Card:
- Step 1 – Open official website, mat.aima.in
- Step 2 - Then click on the tab showing “Download admit card”
- Step 3 – Then you will be redirected to the login page.
- Step 4 – Then enter the login credentials like Registration Number, Email address, Date of birth.
- Step 4 – Go for the ‘Submit’ tab.
- Step 5 – Candidate can display MAT 2020 admit card.
- Step 6 - Download the admit card and print a hard copy too.
Important Things About MAT 2020:
- All the candidates must keep the following things in mind:
- Check the details mentioned in the admit card after downloading the MAT admit card 2020.
- If the candidate finds any error, then he/she must report it to AIMA mentioning the necessary changes.
- On the day of the exam, bring the MAT 2020 admit card as it is mandatory to enter the hall.
- ID proof along with your photograph must be brought by the candidate to take the test.
- The MAT score will be available after 21 days of conduction of the exam. Candidates can check their MAT on the official website.
Important Dates For MAT IBT Mode (December Session 2020)
|MAT IBT 2020||Slots||Last date of Registration||Admit Card|
|21st November 2020||10.00 am to 12.30 pm
4.00 pm to 6.30 pm
|17th November 2020||18th November 2020|
|22nd November 2020||10.00 am to 12.30 pm
4.00 pm to 6.30 pm
|18th November 2020||19th November 2020|
|23rd November 2020||10.00 am to 12.30 pm
6.00 pm to 8.30 pm
|19th November 2020||20th November 2020|
Documents to Carry Along with MAT Admit Card To The Exam:
- MAT Admit is a mandatory document throughout the admission process. Along with this admit card, candidates need to carry the following mentioned documents:
- Valid Id proof. Both the photocopy and the original one.
- If the candidate has changed the name, then he/she must carry a poof for the same.
- Caste Certificate of the candidate if belonging to the reserved category.
- Scanned photograph (10 to 150 kb)
- Scanned signature (10 to 150 kb)
Following documents can be considered for photo identity proof:
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card