Great Lakes has opened its application window for admission to various PGPM and PGDM for the academic session 2021-22 and 2021-23, respectively. The Great Lakes Institute of Management is globally recognized amongst the top 10 Indian B-Schools and it has two management centers in Chennai and Delhi NCR (Gurgaon).
The application forms for the PGDM and PGPM courses have been released for both the Chennai and Gurgaon campuses. Candidates seeking admission to these courses need to apply on or before the last date, i.e. 22nd November 2020.
The candidates having a valid score in CAT, GMAT, XAT or CMAT can apply for the admission process.
PGPM Eligibility Criteria:
Aspiring candidates must have a valid score card of GMAT/XAT/CAT/CMAT. The scorecard of previous years is also accepted.
The candidates should have more than two years of work experience. However, there are some exceptions like students possessing more than 18 months of experience may also apply.
PGDM Eligibility Criteria:
- All the interested candidates should be a Bachelor's degree holder in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- The candidates appearing for the final year bachelor's degree or any equivalent examination along with those who have completed their degree and are waiting for the results are also eligible to apply for the PGPM and PGDM courses at Great Lakes.
- Candidates must have secured a valid score at GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT.
- Candidates having no experience and having experience less than 24 months are eligible to apply for the course.
- There is a provision ofspecial preference to the College/University rank holders as it adds an extra weightage during the selection process.
How to Apply for PGPM or PGDM program:
- Candidates need to follow these steps to apply for the courses:
- Visit the official portal of Great Lakes.
- Go to the admission link and get yourself registered by entering a valid email id and phone number.
- Do the payment of Rs.2000 against the registration fee.
- Candidates can fill the online Application Form anytime by using the unique login credentials sent to the registered mail ID.
- Click on the Submit icon to end the application.
Process for Admissions:
The selection process at Great Lakes will be done by a profile based early interview process for both PGPM and PGDM courses. The candidates need to qualify for the aptitude tests. On the basis of the Candidates' profiles, the marks are given and it will be considered for final selection after the submission of scores.
Read also : Entrance exam that is best for MBA/PGDM in India