JEXPO 2021 Highlights:
|Conducting Body||West Bengal State Council of Technical Education, Department of Government of West Bengal|
|Mode of examination||Offline i.e. Pen & Paper based examination|
|Language of examination||English, Bengali|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must have passed 10th with a minimum mark of 35% and must have English, Physical Science, and Mathematics as the compulsory subject under any recognized Board for Secondary Education|
|Course Offered||Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering|
|Type and Total no.of questions||
MCQs and 100 questions
|Duration of exam||2 hours|
JEXPO 2021 Schedule:
It is important for candidates to know about the important dates for the registration. Here are the dates that are officially declared. The below table is providing completing information:
|JEXPO 2021 Application Form Release||25th March 2021|
|Last date of JEXPO 2021 Application Form Submission (Online)||14th June 2021|
|JEXPO 2021 Admit Card Release||28th June 2021|
|JEXPO 2021 Exam Date||18th July 2021|
JEXPO 2021 Admit Card:
Details mentioned in Admit Card:
How To Download JEXPO 2021 Admit Card Online?
- Visit the official website of JEXPO 2021
- Click on the "Admit Card for JEXPO 2021" link
- Log in to the website using your respective log in credentials (Application Number and Password)
- Re-check the admit ca5rd on the screen and download copies of it for further use
JEXPO 2021 Syllabus:
|Atoms, Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry|
|Solid State||Atomic Structure||Liquid State|
|Introduction to Bio-Molecules||Environmental Chemistry||Carboxylic Acids|
|Aliphatic Amines||Principles of Qualitative Analysis||Aliphatic Compounds|
|Ethers||Aromatic Compounds||The Periodic Table and Chemical Families|
|Ionic and Redox Equilibria||Coordination Compounds||Chemistry of Metals|
|Gaseous State||Chemistry in Industry||Physical Chemistry of Solutions|
|Surface Chemistry||Chemical Energetics and Chemical Dynamics||Chemistry of Carbon Compounds|
|Hydrogen||Alcohols||Chemistry of Non-Metallic Elements and their Compound|
|Aldehydes and Ketones||Polymers||Application Oriented chemistry|
|Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Physical World, Measurements, Units & Dimensions||Kinematics||Laws of motion|
|Atomic Physics||Nuclear Physics||Oscillations & Waves|
|Gravitation||Electromagnetic waves||Kinetic theory of gasses|
|Viscosity Thermodynamics||Work, power, energy||Current Electricity|
|Magnetic effect of current|
|Real Numbers, Laws of Indices||Graph, Co-ordinate Geometry – Distance Formula||Linear Simultaneous Equations|
|Transversal & Mid-Point Theorem||Profit & Loss||Statistics|
|Theorems on Area||Construction of a Parallelogram whose measurement of one angle is given and equal in area of a Triangle.||Construction of a Triangle equal in area of a quadrilateral|
|Properties of Parallelogram||Polynomial, Factorisation||Area & Perimeter of Triangle & Quadrilateral shaped region|
|Circumference of Circle||Co-ordinate Geometry – Internal and External Division of Straight Line Segment, Co-ordinate Geometry – Area of Triangular Region, Logarithm||Theorems on concurrence, Area of circular region.|
|Quadratic Equations with one variable||Simple Interest||Ratio and Proportion|
|Compound Interest and Uniform Rate of Increase or Decrease||Theorems related to circle||Rectangular Parallelopiped or Cuboid, Theorems related to Angles in a Circle|
|Right Circular Cylinder||Quadratic Surd||Partnership Business|
|Theorems related to Tangent to a Circle||Right Circular Cone||Similarity|
|Construction of tangent to a circle||Theorems related to Cyclic Quadrilateral||Construction of circumcircle and incircle of a triangle|
|Sphere||Variation||Real life Problems related to different Solid Objects|
|Trigonometry- Concept of Measurment of Angle, Construction – Determination of Mean Proportional||Trigonometric Ratios of Complementrary angle||Application of Trigonometric Ratios – Heights & Distances|
|Statistics – Mean||Median||Ogive|
|Mode and Numerical Aptitude||Pythagoras Theorem||Trigonometric Ratios and Trigonometric Identities.|
JEXPO 2021 Exam Pattern:
JEXPO 2021 Cut-off:
The Cut off for the JEXPO 2021 will be announced on its official website and the list of students who have qualified the cut-off will also be provided. Generally, the publication of Cut-off marks is after of the completion of the exam. It may take one week or two weeks for the publication of the cut-off. The students are therefore required to maintain a thorough update with the website, in order not to miss any kind of notification. The cut-off margins is decided by the organizing authority of the examination.
The cut-off is calculated on the basis of the following factors:
JEXPO 2021 Application Form:
Online Application Process:
- Visit the official website of JEXPO 2021
- Before proceeding to filling up application form for JEXPO 2021, applicant must arrange soft copies of passport size self photograph and signature
- Click on the "New Rehistration" link
- Enter the valid details asked in the application form. The details should be provided correctly and should be rechecked to avoids any future complicacies. If any kind of misinformation provided then it will considered as a misconduct and the registration will be cancelled
- Upload the valid documents in the prescribed format
- Recheck and validate the details and soft copies uploaded during the application process
- Pay the application fee of JEXPO through net banking using a debit card or credit card
- Click on submit and submit the application
- Download the application and take a print out of the same for further use
|Mode of application||General candidates||Kanyashree candidates|
|Online application||Rs. 450||Rs. 225|
JEXPO 2021 Counselling:
Steps of Counselling Process:
- Admit card of Madhyam9ik or equivalent examination as proof of age and for determining district od schooling (if the candidate is allotted a district quota seat).
- Marksheet of the qualifying exam.
- JEXPO 2021 Admit card.
- Two copies of print out of allotment letter cum Money Receipt
- Medical fitness certificate
- Reservation certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
Documents Required in Counseling:
JEXPO 2021 Result:
How To Check JEXPO 2021 Result Online?
JEXPO 2021 Answer key:
The answer key will be published on its official website. Students can download the answer to check their performance in the entrance examination. The answer key helps the student to calculate the probable marks that they can secure in the JEXPO Entrance examination. The answer key is generally published with a week or two of the completion of the entrance examination. If there is any kind of complaint regarding the answer key then the students can raise a complaint regarding the same to the concerned organizing authority within the stipulated time period. The organizing committee then will take the necessary actions to recorrect the answer key and publish the final answer key for the entrance examination.
Steps to download the answer key:
Steps to Challenge Answer Key:
JEXPO 2021 Eligibility:
|Nationality||Must be a citizen of India|
1. Candidate must have passed his/her 10th level (Madhyamik) exams or its equivalent from a Recognized Board or University.
2. Candidates appearing in the 10th level exams are also eligible
|Qualifying Subjects||Applying candidate must have passed his/her 10th level exams with Mathematics, English and Science/Physical Science subjects.|
|Qualifying Marks||He/she must have passed his 10th level exams with minimum of 35% marks.|
|Age Criteria||Applying candidate must not be born after July 1, 2005. There is no upper age limit prescribed to apply|
JEXPO 2021 FAQs:
Q: Who conducts JEXPO 2021 exam?
A: The JEXPO 2021 entrance exam is being conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.
Q: Which colleges can I apply for if I pass the JEXPO entrance test?
A: The JEXPO entrance exam allows the students to apply in various govt. and private institutes in West Bengal only.
Q: What is the marking scheme of JEXPO 2021?
A: For JEXPO 2021 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answers.
Q: What is the exam mode of JEXPO 2021?
A: JEXPO 2021 will be conducted in offline mode i.e paper-based.
Q: How can I download my JEXPO 2021 admit card?
A: Steps to download JEXPO 2021 admit card:
- Visit the Official website of JEXPO 2021
- Click on the "Admit Card for JEXPO 2021" link
- Log in to the website using your respective login credentials (Application no & Password)
- Re-check the admit card on the screen and download copies of it for further use
Q: How many seats are available through JEXPO 2021?
A: Around 19,000 seats are offered through JEXPO 2021 across the state.
Q: What is the age limit for JEXPO 2021?
A: The candidate applying for JEXPO 2021 should not be born after 1st July 2005. There is no upper age limit.
Q: What is the application fee for JEXPO 2021?
A: The application fee for JEXPO 2021 are:
- Online payment: Rs 450 (for male) and Rs 225 (for female)
Q: What are the documents required during the counseling of JEXPO 2021?
A: The documents required during the counseling of JEXPO 2021 are:
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Printout of Registration Form for Admission
- Scorecard of JEXPO 2021
- Mark sheets certificate of S.S.C. or Equivalent from the Board of Secondary Education / CBSE / ICSC
- Photo ID proof
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)