Amity University has canceled the Amity JEE (Amity Joint Entrance Examination) for the academic year of 2020 due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Admission will be provided to the candidates through the Video Response Test. A video link is available in the official website's Admission Portal where candidates have to answer 3 questions and upload the video of them answering.
Amity JEE (Amity Joint Entrance Examination) is an entrance exam conducted by Amity University for admissions to BTech programs offered by the University. This OMR based exam is usually held across various cities in the country. And the questions are based on the CBSE XII syllabus including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) OR Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB), and English.
- Amity JEE 2020 canceled due to COVID-19 Pandemic and lockdown.
- Amity JEE 2020 Registration Extended to 14 August 2020 Check Details
|Exam name||Amity JEE (Amity Joint Entrance Examination)|
|Conducting body||Amity University|
|Application mode||online and offline|
|Exam mode||Online (Computer-based test)|
|Marking scheme||+4 for each correct answer and -1 for each incorrect answer|
AMITY JEE 2020 Schedule:
Get all the dates regarding Amity JEE 2020 such as registration dates, exam dates, etc. As the exam is canceled for 2020, the admission will be done through a Video Response Test. Check all important dates in the table below:
|Release of Amity JEE Application Form||10 January 2020|
|Last date to Register||14 August 2020|
|Amity JEE 2020 exam date||Canceled|
|Last date to apply for Noida campus||10 September 2020|
|Last date to apply for Lucknow, Jaipur, Gurugram, Gwalior, Mumbai, Raipur campus||12 September 2020|
AMITY JEE 2020 Admit Card:
Amity JEE 2020 is canceled due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. So, no admit card was released for this year. The admit card for Amity JEE 2020 will be available on the official website. Candidates who have successfully applied for the exam can download their admit card from the official website. The admit card for Amity JEE 2020 will not be sent to the candidates through email or post.
Steps To Download Amity JEE 2020 Admit Card:
- Go to the official website of Amity JEE
- Log in to the website by using your respective login credentials
- Find and click on the Admit card link
- Enter the application number and DOB
- The admit card will be shown on the screen
- Check the admit card thoroughly and download it for further use
Details Mentioned in the Amity JEE Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Roll number
- Application number
- Exam date and time
- Exam centre address
- Paper chose
- State code of eligibility
- Photo and signature
- Exam day guidelines
Amity JEE Exam Centres:
Amity JEE is conducted in the following cities of India
AMITY JEE 2020 Syllabus:
The candidates are advised to go through the syllabus before starting their preparation for the entrance exam. The questions will be based on the courses from the 10+2 level syllabus. The syllabus will cover Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and English from the 12th class syllabus. Here are some major topics from each subject which you should focus on.
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Work, energy, and power
- Rotational motion
- Properties of solids and liquids
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Current electricity
- Magnetic effects of current
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Wave Optics
- Ray optics
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Electronics devices
- Communication systems
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Atomic Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Redox Reactions
- S-Block Elements (Alkali & Alkaline Earth Metals) : Group 1 & 2 Elements
- P- Block Elements
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens ( Alkyl and Aryl Halides)
- Quadratic Equation
- Complex number
- Sequence series
- Permutation and Combination
- Matrix and determinant
- Straight Line
- Properties of triangles
- Differential equations
- Application of derivatives
- Ellipse and hyperbola
- Inverse trigonometric function
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Ecology and Environment
- Comprehension Passages
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Adjective and Determinants
- Active Passive Voice
AMITY JEE 2020 Exam Pattern:
Amity JEE Exam consists of 4 sections namely, Physics, Chemistry, English, and Mathematics/Biology. Amity JEE is an online exam conducted for a duration of 2 hours. All the questions are objective and there is negative marking.
|Mode Of Exam||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Marking Procedure||+4 for each correct answer, -1 for each incorrect answer|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Question type||Objective (Multiple Choice Questions)|
AMITY JEE 2020 Marking Scheme:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
AMITY JEE 2020 Cut Off:
AMITY JEE 2020 Application Form:
How To Apply For AMITY JEE 2020?
1. Candidates can get the Amity Registration form online /offline by post.
2. Most of the instructions in the application form are self- explanatory. Candidates need to fill in accordingly.
3. It is mandatory to fill in the e-mail address, as that will be the main source of communication.
4. If filling the form in offline mode, fill the form using a black ballpoint pen.
5. Candidate will have to attach a passport size photograph of the dimension mentioned in the form.
6. The candidates should scan the mark sheet of class 10th in jpg, gif, jpeg, png, BMP format and attach to the amity jee 2019 application form.
7. After filling to form completely, the candidate should preserve a copy of it.
8. Candidate should take a printout of the form and submit it along with the required documents.
9. Registration of Rs.1100 will have to be paid using Online Methods or demand draft.
10. The applicants should send the application form along with necessary documents and demand draft via post in case of Offline mode.
11. No changes are permissible to the application form, once entered. So candidates must fill the details carefully as any discrepancy might result in rejection of the candidature.
AMITY JEE 2020 Counselling:
AMITY JEE 2020 Result:
How To Check AMITY JEE 2020 Result Online?
1. Go to the official website of the University
2. Log in to the site using your respective credentials
3. Click on the link showing the AMITY JEE 2020 Result
4. Enter your roll no and DOB and submit details
5. The result will be shown on the screen
6. Download the scorecard for future use
AMITY JEE 2020 Answer Key:
AMITY JEE 2020 Eligibility:
1. Candidates appearing for Amity JEE 2020 must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility requirements of the exam. The detailed eligibility criteria of Amity JEE 2020 for the different courses of B.Tech is given below:
2. Candidate must have studied English as a compulsory subject in 10+2
3. Candidates must have passed 10+2 through regular mode to be eligible for Amity JEE 2020
4. Candidates who will have compartment will not be eligible to apply
5. Physical Education, Fine Arts, Performing Arts, Vocational, Non-Written subjects will not be considered while calculating the aggregate
AMITY JEE 2020 FAQs:
Q: Where can I apply for Amity JEE 2020 entrance exam?
A: The registration process for the applications for Amity JEE 2019 entrance exam is going on. The candidates can get all the details regarding the application form here.
Q: What is the cut off mark for Amity JEE 2020?
A: The cut off mark for Amity JEE 2020 has not been disclosed by the authorities yet. Once declared, the details will be published here.
Q: Wha are the documents required to upload during the application form fill up?
A: Scanned copy of class 10th mark-sheet and a recent colour passport size photograph is required to upload along with the application form.
Q: What is the difference between sponsored and non-sponsored category?
A: Sponsored category is applied to a low merit category with high fees and the non-sponsored category is high merit category with low fees.
Q: Can I apply for Amity JEE if I am still pursuing the 12th?
A: Yes, a student pursuing 12th can apply provisionally but need to provide original mark sheets and completion degree during the time of registration.
Q: Will I get a refund if my application form is rejected?
A: No, the application form fee will not be refunded under any reason whatsoever.
Q: How many interview dates can I select at a time?
A: A candidate can select up to a maximum of 2 dates for the selection process. If the applicant fails to appear on both the dates, no more dates will be provided.
Q: What documents I need to carry during the selection process?
A: A student needs to carry all the mark sheets as well as essential credentials in the original along with a copy of the admit card.
Q: Can I attend the selection process through online?
A: The selection process will be held at Amity University, Noida campus and the candidate need to be present physically. The online process of selection is valid only for Foreign/NRI candidates through skype.
Q: What is the marking scheme of AMITY JEE?
A: In Amity JEE, for each correct answer you get +4 marks and for each incorrect answer you get -1 mark.
Q: Is there any direct admission in Amity without Amity JEE?
A: Students securing 80%+ aggregate in class XII in CBSE/ ICSE/ State-Boards can get admission directly in Amity without appearing for Amity JEE.
Q: Is there any relaxation in the application fee for reserved category candidates?
A: No, the application fee for all category candidates is the same i.e Rs 1100.
Q: What are the best books to prepare for Amity JEE?
A: Books that will help you clear Amity JEE are:
- The concept of Physics Part 1 and part 2 by HC Verma
- Understanding Physics Series by D. C Pandey
- Organic and Inorganic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- A modern approach to chemical calculations by R.C. Mukherjee
- Class XII Mathematics by R.D. Sharma
- Trigonometry, Geometry Books by S.L. Loney
- S Chand Biology for Class 12
- TRUEMAN’S Elementary Biology for Class 12
- High School English Grammar & Composition Revised Edition (English) 1st Edition by Wren and Martin
- Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi