Candidates seeking admission into the M.Tech program can apply for admission into the SRM University. Candidates will be required to take part in the SRMGEET 2021. The SRMGEET is an entrance examination on the basis of which, candidates will be offered admission in the university to pursue the M.Tech program. Candidates can apply through online or offline mode.
SRMGEET 2021 Schedule:
|Release of online notification||April 2021|
|Initial date of application form submission||April 2021|
|Last date of online application form submission||April 2021|
|Release date of Admit Card||April 2021|
|SRMGEET 2020 Exam commencement date||April 2021|
|Slot booking||April 2021|
|Admission Counselling Date||May 2021|
SRMGEET 2021 Admit card:
- The candidates can download the admit card by logging in to its official site by using their registration number and date of birth.
- The admit card consists of the name of the candidate, their hall number, roll number, address of the exam center, date and timing of the exam with exam guidelines etc.
- Without the admit card, no candidate is allowed to the exam hall.
- The candidates should keep the admit card as it is also needed at the time of counselling.
Here is the process to download the admit card-
- Click on the link of SRMGEET 2021 admit Card link.
- Enter your application/registration number and date of birth
- Click on ‘Submit’
- A new page will open with the Admit Card of SRMGEET 2021 on the display screen.
- Check if there any mistake.
- Then click on ‘Download’ tab.
- Take a print out of the SRMGEET 2021 Admit Card for future use.
SRMGEET 2021 Syllabus:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Computer science Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Material science Engineering
- Food Processing Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- GIS Engineering
SRMGEET 2021 Exam Pattern:
- The SRMGEET 2021 will have Objective Type Questions with multiple choice answers.
- The questions asked in the exam will be from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The number of questions in the exam will be 100.
- The time duration to solve the question paper will be 2.5 hours.
- For every correct answer there will be 3 marks.
- As per the provision of negative marking, candidate’s 1/3rd marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
SRMJEET 2021 Cut off:
The candidates will get a chance to get admission into SRM University if they secure marks that is equal to or more than the decided cut off marks. The cut off mark also depends on the level of questions, the number of candidates participated in the exam, availability of seats and the previous year cut off too.
SRMGEET 2021 Application Form:
- Go to the official website of SRM University.
- Fill up all the required details such as personal details, academic details & Communication details like phone number, email address, etc.
- Uploading of necessary documents.
- Recheck the form and submit the application form.
Candidates will be required to pay the application fee of Rs. 1100 through the Debit card, Credit Card or Net Banking payable at Chennai. Cost of offline application form Rs. 1160.
SRMGEET 2021 Counselling:
After the release of the result, qualified candidates have to appear for the counselling session with required documents. The allotment of the seats will be done according to the merits and no of applicants in the entrance test. The document verification, confirmation of application will be held after date is announced.
SRMGEET 2021 Result:
The conducting authority of SRMGEET 2021 releases the result tentatively in 1st week of May 2021 in online mode. The result consists of the section-wise as well as the overall marks of the candidates. The name of the qualified candidates take place in the merit list and they can appear in the counselling process.
SRMGEET 2021 Answer Key:
The provisional answer key for SRMGEET 2021 will be released by the exam conducting authorities tentatively in the last week of April 2021. Students can access the answer key after the release from the official website. They can evaluate their answers as per the answer key and expect a probable mark and rank in the entrance test.
SRMGEET 2021 Eligibility:
- Candidates must have pursued a B.Tech/B.E in the relevant discipline.
- Besides, the applicants will be required to have attained minimum 60% at the B.Tech/BE degree.
- Candidates must have appeared in and have qualified the TANCET/GATE 2020.
- Candidates must have the scorecard of the TANCET/GATE 2021.
SRMGEET 2021 FAQs:
Q: Who conducts SRMGEET 2021 entrance?
A: SRM University conducts SRMGEET 2021 entrance.
Q: Which courses are offered by this entrance?
A: You can get admission into various M. Tech courses by qualifying for this exam.
Q: What is the mode of filling the application form in SRMGEET 2020?
A: Candidates have to fill the application form in online mode.
Q: What are the subjects in the syllabus of SRMGEET 2021?
A: The questions will come from the subjects Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
Q: What is the total number of questions?
A: The total number of questions are 100.
Q: What is the time duration of the exam?
A: The ti,e duration of the exam is 2.5 hours.
Q: What is the marking scheme?
A: For each correct answer 3 marks will be added whereas for each incorrect answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
Q: What is the application fee for SRMGEET 2021?
A: Candidates will be required to pay the application fee of Rs. 1100 through the Debit card, Credit Card or Net Banking payable at Chennai. Cost of offline application form Rs. 1160.
Q: Which exam scores are considered for the eligibility of SRMGEET 2021?
A: Candidates must have appeared in and have qualified the TANCET/GATE 2021 with the scorecard.