SPJAT is conducted by SP Jain School of Global Management which offers admission in Master of Global Business (MGB) and Global Master of Business Administration (GMBA). Candidates are offered admission after they pass the test and clear the overall cut off marks. The exam is conducted to assess the students’ IQ, logic, mathematical reasoning, and English reading potential. The campuses are located in Mumbai, Dubai, Singapore, and Sydney. The SPJAT exam is conducted in 4 cycles and a candidate can select the date as per their suitability.
||SP Jain Aptitude Test
||SP Jain School Of Global Management
||Master of Global Business (MGB) and Global Master of Business Administration (GMBA)
||4 times a year
SPJAT 2020 schedule:
|Last date to register
||September 12, 2019
||October 4, 2019
||November 25, 2019
|Call for Interviews
||September 16, 2019
||October 7, 2019
||November 27, 2019
||September 22, 2019
||October 13, 2019
||December 1, 2019
|Admission Decisions/Offer Letter
||September 25, 2019
||October 17, 2019
||December 4, 2019
|Final Admission and Fee Payment
||September 30, 2019
||October 24, 2019
||December 9, 2019
SPJAT 2020 Admit card:
- Candidates who have successfully registered for SPJAT 2020 will get their admit cards a week before the exam date.
- The admit card will be sent to the candidates to their registered e-mail address
- Candidates will also receive their Login details along with SPJAT Admit Card.
- Admit card should be downloaded by candidates and carried along with a valid id to the exam center
SPJAT 2020 Syllabus:
||Logic & Reasoning
||Intelligence Quotient (IQ)
||English & Reading Comprehension
|Decoding similar relations
||Analogies (mathematical and verbal)
||Percentage and its applications
|Finding the odd one out
||Pattern driven questions (spatial and mathematical)
||Numbers and its applications
||Geometry and its applications
||Ratio and its applications
|Dice related questions
||Antonyms & Synonyms
||Coding - decoding
||Fill in the blanks
||Speed Time Distance
SPJAT 2020 Exam Pattern:
Exam mode: Online
Total questions: 34
Total marks: 100
Duration: 50 mins
Total sections: 5
Negative marking: Applicable
||No. of Questions
||Marks per question
||Negative Marking per question
||Total Marks per Section
|Logic & Reasoning
|Intelligence Quotient (IQ)
|English & Reading Comprehension
SPJAT 2020 Cut off:
The candidates will get a chance to get admission into SP Jain school if they secure marks that is equal to or more than the decided cut off marks. There are no sectional cut-offs present for SPJAT 2020. The overall cut-off for SPJAT has been decided to be 80 percentile by the authorities.
Candidates clearing the cut-off will be shortlisted for the selection or evaluation process. The shortlisted candidates will appear for essay writing rounds, analyzing case studies, and panel interviews.
Factors affecting the cut-off:
SPJAT 2020 Application Form:
Step 1. Registration:
1. Go to the official website of SPJAT
2. Click on " register to apply"
3. The registration form will appear on the screen
4. Fill all the necessary details in the form
5. Submit the form, it will be reviewed on a first come first serve basis
6. Your username and password will be created
Step 2. Application Form:
1. Candidates need to log in using the username and password
2. The application form will appear on the screen
3. Fill details in the form such as personal and academic details
4. Select region or state and program details
5. Mention your work experience (if any)
6. If an aspirant has attempted any exam amongst GMAT, GRE, and CAT, he or she must respond 'Yes' or else 'No' can be selected
Step 3. Fee Payment:
1. After filling the application form, the candidate has to pay the application fee of Rs. 1600 (including GST)
2. The application fee can only be paid only through credit card
3. SP Jain will not accept payments by any other mode
Step 4. Exam Centre:
After successful payment, the candidate will receive a PIN number and will be redirected to a page where he/she can choose his/her exam centre
Step 5. Confirmation:
1. After completion of the application process, the candidate will receive a confirmation form that needs to be downloaded and printed.
2. The candidate will receive a test link within two business days
SPJAT 2020 Exam Centres
SPJAT 2020 will be conducted in the following cities:
SPJAT 2020 Counselling:
Candidates who will qualify the SPJAT 2020 entrance exam will be called by the SP Jain school. The counseling dates of SPJAT 2020 will be announced on the official website. Selected aspirants will have to fill their admission choices on the counseling form that will be available on the official website.
The candidates who have registered for the counseling will be selected on the basis of the following:
1. Past educational performance
2. Scores of the aptitude test
3. Work experience
4. Extracurricular activities
5. Other relevant achievements
Documents required during counseling:
1. 10th & 12th mark sheets
2. Degree certificate
3. SPJAT 2020 admit card
4. SPJAT 2020 scorecard
5. Photo id proof
6. Recent passport size photographs
7. Work experience certificate (if any)
The evaluation is done in selection centres located in Dubai, Singapore, Sydney, and India. The evaluation round consists of the following:
1. Essay writing
2. Examining a case study
3. Personal Interview
SPJAT 2020 Result:
SPJAT 2020 result will be declared online on the official website. The name of the qualified candidates take place in the merit list and they can appear in the counseling process.
How to download the result:
1. Go to the official website of SPJAT
2. Click on the Result link
3. Login using application/registration number and date of birth
4. After successful log-in, SPJAT 2020 result would be displayed on the screen
5. Download and take a printout of the result
Details present in the scorecard:
1. Candidate's name
2. Candidate's contact details
3. Registration number
4. Date of birth
5. Sectional marks secured
6. Overall marks
SPJAT 2020 Answer key:
Students can access the answer key after the release from the official website. They can evaluate their answers as per the answer key and expect a probable mark and rank in the entrance test.
Steps to download the answer key:
1. Go to the official website of SPJAT
2. Click on the SPJAT 2020 Answer Key link
3. The answer key will appear on the screen in PDF format
4. Download and take a print out of the answer key
Here is a sample of the Answer Key:
SPJAT 2020 Eligibility:
1. Candidates should have a Bachelors's degree from a recognized university.
2. Candidates having a minimum of 80% mark in CAT or 650 scores in GMAT will get shortlisted directly in the evaluation round.
3. Candidates should have a full-time work experience of 0-3 years.
4. Candidates are required to complete his/her secondary education in English.
Minimum marks through the various exam:
1. IELTS: A minimum score of 6.5 is required. Students may opt to appear for the Academic or General IELTS test.
2. TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 70 is required.
3. Pearson Test of English: A minimum score of 60 is required.
Q: What are the campuses for SPJAT 2020?
A: The campuses for SPJAT 2020 are Mumbai, Dubai, Singapore and Sydney.
Q: What are the subjects, SPJAT 2020 syllabus consists of?
A: The SPJAT 2020 syllabus consists of Diagramatic Reasoning, Logic & Reasoning Ability, Mathematical Ability, & English Reading & Comprehension.
Q: What is the time duration of the exam?
A: The time duration of the exam is 1 hour.
Q: What is the mode of the exam?
A: The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
Q: Who is the conducting body for SPJAT 2020?
A: SP Jain School of Global Management conducts SPJAT 2020.
Q: How to be shortlisted directly in the evaluation round?
A: The candidates can be shortlisted directly in the evaluation round if they have a minimum of 80% mark in CAT or 650 score in GMAT.
Q: Can a final year student apply for SPJAT 2020?
A: Yes a final year degree student can apply for SPJAT 2020 but he/she has to submit the passing certificate at the time of counselling.