SMAT stands for the Shiv Nadar University Management Admission test. SMAT is conducted by Shiv Nadar University to offer admission to MBA programs in the university and is conducted once every year. Candidates who have not appeared in any of the MBA entrance exams have to appear for SMAT to get admission in the university. Candidates are also eligible for admission as per their qualifying marks in CAT/GMAT/NMAT/XAT.
SMAT 2020 Schedule :
Here is the event calendar of important dates for admission to Shiv Nadar University’s MBA programme. The candidates need to visit the official website of Shiv Nadar University to apply
Application process start
Application process ends
Dec 15, 2019
Interviews for shortlisted candidates (tentative)
1st week of June 2020
New session will begin
SMAT 2020 exam (tentative)
2nd week of June 2020
SMAT 2020 Admit card
Shiv Nadar University will issue all the admit cards after the registration and application process of the SMAT 2020 is completed. The admit card/examination hall ticket can only be downloaded from the official website only.
The aspiring students who have registered themselves and who all are going for the registration should keep a regular update of the official website sme-snu.nopaperforms.com.
SMAT 2020 Syllabus:
The syllabus for the SMAT 2020 is discussed below:
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning Skills
||Logical reasoning and analytical reasoning
profit and loss
ratio and proportion variations
time speed and distance
time and work
permutation and combination
equation and functions
english and grammar
SMAT 2020 Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern has been discussed below:
Offline (Pen and Paper-based)
3 ( Quantitative Aptitude,Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning,Verbal and Reading Comprehension)
|Number of questions
||60 ( 20 questions in each section)
||120 ( 40 marks each section)
90 Minutes i.e. 1 hr and 30 minutes.
SMAT 2020 Cut-off
The official cutoff for the SMAT 2020 will be released after the completion of the exam in the month of June ( tentatively). The cutoff margin is very important for the students as it will decide who all can read in Shiv Nadar University.
SMAT 2020 Application form:
The information regarding the applying form, steps to fill the application form and also the application fee details are as per below:
- The 1st part of the form is going to be filled with personal details like the applicant’s name, Age, DOB, Gender, Contact info, Permanent & corresponding address, parents information, occupation, State, Domicile data, class information, etc.
- The application is going to be obtainable for the candidates from the official web site.
- Applicants need to register on the web site one time for the primary time at the time of filling the application form.
- Once the registration is completed with success the candidates can receive the e-mail with regard to a similar.
- The email is going to be from the university and it’ll raise to click on the link to activate the account and it’ll even have the user id and word in it.
- The candidates will click on the link and so use the credentials to log in.
- After work within the candidates need to click on the applying form tab.
- Once the applying form is open the candidates have to be compelled to fill the main points within the form.
- This part of the form is going to be filled with academic info like SSC score, HSC score, Graduation score if needed, the university information and also the board info, Subjects appeared whereas finishing the education, extra certification if any.
- Then the student is going to fill the course data like the course the applier is applying by filling the applying, most popular center, etc.
- Applier then needs to use for the course on the bottom of any reasonably certification like CAT then the candidates need to fill the CAT unique registration number.
- The candidates even have to transfer the supporting documents together with the scanned passport size photograph and also the signed copy.
- Candidates even have to pay the applying fee of Rs 1200/- on-line or offline whichever methodology is comfortable for the candidates.
- Candidates will submit the applying form online itself after the completion of the payment. Its advised that the students should cross-check the details before final submission.
- The DD ought to be created in favor of shiv Nadar University owed at Noida and may be sent to the university address if the applier needs to submit the applying and also the documents offline through speed post solely.
SMAT 2020 Counseling
The counselling process will start after the publication of the Result and cut-offs. The students who have meet the cut-off eligibility will be intimated by the Shiv Nadar University to participate in the admission process .
SMAT 2020 Result
The result will be declared on the official website of the Shiv Nadar University after the completion of the exam.
SMAT 2020 Answer key
Shiv Nadar University will publish the answer key of SMAT 2020 entrance examination after the completion of the exam within a week or two of the completion. The answer key can act as a reference for the students to compare and analyze the answers they had written in the examination. If there is any kind of complaint in the answer key then the students can place a complaint with their university authority
SMAT 2020 Eligibility:
The students are required to properly check the eligibility criteria for the SMAT 2020. If a student doesot meets the eligibility criteria then the registration of the candidate will be rejected. The eligibility is mentioned below:
||Graduate from a National/ State recognized Board
|Other accepted entrance exam scorecard
||CAT / NMAT/ XAT / CMAT / Valid GMAT scores
- The students can also go for SMAT 2020 entrance for being eligible for the admission process.
- Candidates awaiting their final year (Bachelors) result can also apply, provided they can present the final year result from the latest by November 30, 2020.
SMAT 2020 FAQ'S
Q: What is the minimum eligibility of SMAT?
A: The minimum eligibility is Graduation with 50%
Q: Can a student from overseas be able to appear SMAT 2020 entrance?
A: If the student has a graduation degree from any state or nationally recognized board then Yes he/she can go for SMAT 2020 entrance. But if the student does not have any degree from state or nationally recognized board.
Q: What is the mark of each question in SMAT 2020 entrance exam?
A: Each and every question of the exam carries 2 marks.
Q: Does SMAT scorecard is accepted by other universities?
A: The SMAT scorecard is accepted by the Shiv Nadar University only.
Q: Can a science student appear the SMAT exam
A: Yes a student from any discipline can appear the SMAT exam.
Q: Can we get the admit card by post
A: No the admit card will be available on the official website only and will not be sent by post.
Q: Can we pay the registration fees by Cheque
A: The registration payment can be made in online mode only and if the student wants then they can submit the fees by DD(demand draft).