JEE Advanced 2021 Counseling
The counseling of JEE Advanced 2021 will be conducted by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA). Those students who have passed the exam with a specific rank will have to choose their college and course. However, the seats will be allotted as per the rank and availability.
The following documents are required in the counseling process. Documents are required both in original and photocopies as per the selection criteria.
- Three passport size photographs identical to the one uploaded during JEE (Main) 2021 registration
- Class XII performance check [format given in Annexure 7(b) of JoSAA Business rules]
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Undertaking by the candidate [format given in Annexure 9 of JoSAA Business rules]
- Proof of seat acceptance fee payment by online net banking of State Bank of India (SBI), debit cards issued ONLY by SBI and E-Challan by SBI [For SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 15,000/- & For others: Rs. 35,000/-]
- Photo identity card [issued by govt. agency/last attended school/Class XII admit card]
- Admit card of JEE (Main)
- Scorecard of JEE (Main)
- Date of birth proof [Class X mark sheet]
- Class XII (or equivalent) board mark sheet. If available, pass the certificate
- Medical certificate
- Category certificate
- Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PwD), if applicable. The certificate will be rejected if the disability is less than 40%.
- OCI certificate or PIO card, if applicable
- Registration-cum-locked choices for seat allotment