IIT Delhi has declared the result of the JEE Advanced AAT 2020 (Architecture Aptitude Test) on 11th October. The result is released in form of scorecards which contains marks secured by the candidate and qualified status. Candidates can download their scorecards by logging into their candidate portal. Qualified candidates will be provided admission through JoSAA counseling. The AAT exam was conducted on 8th October in pen and paper-based test.
Steps to Download the Scorecard:
- Go to the official website of JEE Advanced
- Click on "Candidate Portal"
- Provide the following:
- JEE Advanced Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Then click on "Login"
- The scorecard will appear on the screen
- Download and take a few print outs of the scorecard
To download JEE Advanced 2020 AAT Scorecard, Click Here
JEE Advanced 2020 AAT Admissions:
- No separate ranking will be released (neither common nor category wise)
- Admissions will be done solely on qualifying status
- The AAT cut-off is determined by the Joint Implementation Committee of JEE Advanced
- Seats will be allotted through the JoSSA counseling
- Qualified candidates will get admission into B. Arch courses at IIT (BHU) Varanashi, IIT Kharagpur, and IIT Roorkee