Council of Architecture (CoA) announced the Test 2 result of NATA 2020 (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) on 19th September. The result is released in the form of a scorecard and the candidates can download by logging into their NATA account. The scorecard consists of marks secured by the candidate and the qualifying status. Test 2 was conducted on 12th September which was given by 22,289 candidates. 8,202 candidates gave the exam from their home while 14,087 candidates appeared the online exam at 158 designated exam centres.
Steps to Download NATA 2020 1st Test Scorecard:
- Go to the official website of NATA
- Click on "NATA 2020 Registration"
- Provide your registered email ID, Password, and security pin
- Then click on "Login"
- Click on "Download NATA Scorecard for Test-2"
- The scorecard will appear on the screen
- Download and take a few printouts of the scorecard for future use
To download NATA 2020 Scorecard, Click Here
What After NATA Result?
Those candidates who are qualified can apply to their respective preferred colleges for admission. They have to participate in the counselling process of that particular college, whose steps are mentioned below:
- Register by filling out the counseling form
- Pay the counseling fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/E-Challan/Net Banking. After the successful registration, the candidate needs to login to their account.
2. Online Choice filling and Choice locking:
- Candidates can select the colleges and the branch of their choice and need to lock it.
- Choices need to be locked before the deadline given by the committee.
3. Seat Allocation and Document Verification:
- Allocation of seats for candidates will be done on the basis of NATA 2020 rank scored by the candidates, vacancies, and choices filled by the candidates.
- Candidates have to pay the required amount of fee to confirm the allotment of the seat.
4. Reporting to the allotted institute:
- The candidate has to report to the allotted institute with all the documents.
- If the candidate fails to report to the institute, his/her seat will be canceled.