Council of Architecture (COA) Second Attempt Application Form Correction facility will be concluded today i.e. 11th May 2020. Candidates who have registered for the exam can do the minor correction in the application form if needed within midnight. NATA 2020(National Aptitude Test in Architecture) application correction window is active till 11th May 2020 (11:59 P.M).
Through this, the candidates can modify or make the necessary changes to their details. Personal and Educational information is open for the Modification. Students can also change their exam center on or before 11th May 2020. After the final date, no correction will be allowed or accepted.
Steps to Correct the NATA Application Form:
- Go to the official website of NATA
- Click on "NATA 2020 Registration"
- Login by providing Email, Password, and security pin
- Make the necessary changes in the application form
- Submit the application form
For NATA form correction, Click Here
1. Authorities have also previously announced that the second attempt of NATA 2020 has been postponed due to COVID-19. The new dates will be announced soon on its official website.
2. COA has also announced that the Registration window will be reopened for both attempts of NATA 2020 after Nationa wide Lockdown is over.
NATA is being conducted every year with an objective to provide a single scheme of examination facilitating prospective students all over the country for admissions in architecture programmes. The exam was started in 2006 to help students avoid appearing in multiple aptitude tests. The eligibility for admission to the five-year Bachelor of Architecture (BArch) degree course will also be decided through NATA 2020. The eligibility conditions for NATA 2020 will be prescribed by CoA and duly approved by the Central Government. The eligibility condition must be strictly adhered to by candidates and followed in all Architectural Institutions over the country.