Council of Architecture (CoA) announced Test 1 result of NATA 2020 (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) on 4th September. Candidates can download their scorecards by providing their registered email id and password. The 1st Test was conducted on 29th August. The last date to apply for NATA 2020 2nd Test/Attempt is also extended till 6th September 2020 (Till 12 Noon). Given below are the steps through which candidates can download their scorecards.
Steps to Download NATA 2020 1st Test Scorecard:
- Go to the official website of NATA
- Click on "NATA 2020 Registration"
- Provide your registered email ID, Password, and security pin
- Then click on "Login"
- Click on the NATA 2020 Scorecard link
- The scorecard will appear on the screen
- Download and take a few printouts of the scorecard for future use
To download NATA 2020 Scorecard, Click Here
NATA 2020 Expected Cut-Off:
Each college will release its NATA cut-off according to which candidates will be given the admission. The expected cut-off of NATA 2020 is given in the following table:
|Mathematics and General Aptitude
|Overall Qualifying Mark
NATA 2020 Test 2 Important Dates
|Registration last date
||6 September 2020 (Extended)
|Admit card availability
||9 September 2020
|NATA Test 2 exam date
||12 September 2020
||17 September 2020
Also Read: Architecture Career: What are the career options it has?