Council of Architecture (COA) has started the registration process of NATA 2021 for both the April and June sessions. Nata's 1st phase application submissions' last date is 28th March and the 2nd phase's last date is 30th May. The exam will be conducted on 10th February and 12th June. Interested candidates can fill the application form by going through the official website: nata.in.
The Council of Architecture (CoA) will conduct the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2021 for the candidates interested in admission to the undergraduate graduate programs in Architecture (BArch). The council has been constituted by the Government of India for the registration of Architects, standards of education, recognized qualifications, and standards of professional conduct and etiquette.
The registration process of NATA 2021
- Go to the official website nata.in
- Click on the "NATA 2021 Registration link"
- A new page will open on the screen
- Enter mail id, password, and security pin to log in
- After log in fill the application form, upload the required documents
- Click submit and download the application form for future use
NATA 2021 Exam Schedule for April and June Session
|Events||1st Schedule Dates||2nd Schedule Dates|
|Registration Starts||5th March 2021||5th March 2021|
|Registration Ends||28th March 2021||30th May 2021|
|Fee Payment last date||28th March 2021||30th May 2021|
|Correction window available||26th to 28th March 2021||25th to 30th May 2021|
|Admit card available||6th April 2021||8th June 2021|
|Exam date||10th April 2021||12th June 2021|
|Result declare||14th April 2021||16th June 2021|
- For General candidate application fee for one test is Rs 2000 and Rs 4000 for Both test
- For SC, ST, and PWD candidates application fee for one test is Rs 1500 and Rs 3000 for Both test
NATA 2021 Exam pattern
|Question type||MCQ, MSQ, PCQ and NAQ|
|Exam Timing||180 Mins|
Also know about NATA Preparation Tips, Strategy, How to prepare NATA exam?