IIT Delhi has started the registration of the JEE Advanced 2020 AAT (Architecture Aptitude Test) on 5th October (2 PM). The last date to apply is 6th October (11.59 PM). Those candidates who have qualified the JEE Advanced 2020 exam are eligible to apply. The AAT exam will be conducted on 8th October which offers admission into B. Arch at IIT (BHU) Varanashi, IIT Kharagpur, and IIT Roorkee. The JEE Advanced 2020 Result was announced earlier today(i.e. 5th October).
Steps to Apply:
- Go to the official website of JEE Advanced
- Click on the "Candidate Portal" link on the homepage
- Enter your JEE Advanced 2020 Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Phone Number to Login
- Select your preferred exam centre
- Fill all the necessary details in the form
- Submit the application form
To Apply, Click Here
Note: No separate admit card will be released for the AAT exam. candidates have to present their JEE Advanced 2020 Admit Card at the exam centre.
JEE Advanced 2020 AAT Schedule:
||5 October 2020 (2 PM)
||6 October 2020 (11.59 PM)
||JEE Advanced 2020 Admit Card
||8 October 2020
What is JEE Advanced 2020 AAT Exam?
The JEE Advanced 2020 Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is an exam conducted by 7 Zonal coordinating IITs for admission into Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) courses at IIT (BHU) Varanasi, IIT Roorkee, and IIT Kharagpur. The exam is conducted in offline mode for a duration of 3 hours.
Also Read: Architecture Career: What are the career options it has?