JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form
Steps to Apply1. Registration
- Go to the official website of JEE Advanced
- Click on "Registration"
- Credentials such as JEE Main 2021 roll number, password, and security pin will be required to login
- Fill the required details.
2. Uploading Documents
Candidates will be required to upload the following documents in the required format as stated by the conducting body.
- Class X certificate or Birth Certificate
- Class XII certificate
- Category certificate( For ST/SC/OBC-NCL candidates)
- PwD Certificate ( For candidate opted for PwD category)
- Scribe Request Letter ( only who has requested for scribe)
- DS Certificate ( For who have opted yes in this category)
- PIO Card ( For PIO nationality)
3. Application Fees
The fee is paid through online (debit card & net banking) or offline (SBI Challan) mode. The application fee is non-refundable or non-transferable.
Registration Fee for Exam Centres in India:
Indian Nationals (including PIO/OCI)
|Female Candidates (all categories)||Rs. 1300/-|
|SC/ST/ PwD Candidates||Rs. 1300/-|
|All Other Candidates||All Other Candidates|
|Candidates from SAARC countries||USD 160|
|Candidates from Non-SAARC countries||USD 300|