The Council of Architecture (CoA) has released all important dates regarding NATA 2020 Test 2 (National Aptitude Test in Architecture). Registration is open till 4th September 2020 and the exam will be conducted on 14th September 2020. Candidates who have registered or registering for Test 2 need to choose their preferred venue of the exam i.e. home or test centre. The NATA Test 1 exam is going to be conducted on 29 August 2020.
NATA 2020 Test 2 Important Dates
|Registration last date||4 September 2020|
|Admit card availability||9 September 2020|
|NATA Test 2 exam date||12 September 2020|
|Result announcement||17 September 2020|
NATA 2020 Test 1 Admit Card Released
Steps to Apply for NATA 2020 Test 2:
- Go to the official website of NATA
- Click on " NATA-2020 Registration"
- Provide all the details and sign up
- Use your email ID and password created to login
- Fill the application form
- Upload photo and signature with specifications mentioned
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application form
To register, Click Here
Council of Architecture (CoA) conducts the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) to offer candidates admission into UG programmes in Architecture (B.Arch). It is a national level exam that is conducted twice a year.
Read Here, Architecture Career: What are the career options it has?