Council of Architecture (CoA) has released the admit card of NATA 2020 (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) at its official website on August 25. The admit card was supposed to be available on August 24 but was delayed. Registered candidates need to login by providing their email ID and password to download the admit card. The first test of NATA 2020 will be conducted on August 29 in online proctored mode i.e. candidates can give the exam from their home and also at test centres in online mode (as opted by the candidates).
Steps to Download NATA 2020 Admit Card:
- Go to the official website of NATA
- Click on "NATA 2020 Registration"
- Provide your registered email ID, Password, and security pin
- Click on "Login"
- Click on the NATA 2020 Admit Card Link
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- Download and take a print out of the admit card
To download NATA 2020 Admit Card, Click Here
NATA 2020 (1st Test) Important Dates
|Application form released||1 February 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||12 August 2020|
|Admit card release||25 August 2020|
|Exam date||29 August 2020|
Instructions for NATA 2020 Exam
For Centre Based Online Exam:
- Admit card and photo identity proof (Adhaar card/driving licence, etc.) are mandatory
- Masks and gloves are mandatory
- Termal checking will be done at the exam centre for both candidates and staff
- "Arogya Setu" app must be present with each candidate
- Candidates having corona symptoms will be made to sit in a separate room
- Minimum 2 meters of distance must be maintained
For Home Based Exam:
- Laptop or PC with 2GB or more RAM with accessible microphone and webcam and good internet connection is required
- Candidates need to login by providing their registered email ID and password to take the test
- Candidates cannot leave or disconnect before completion of the time limit
- Candidates will be disqualified in case of any malpractice
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is conducted by Council of Architecture (CoA) to provide candidates admission into UG programmes in Architecture (BArch). It is a national level exam conducted twice a year.