NATA 2020 Admit card for the second test was released by the Council of Architecture. The candidates who have already registered for the exam can now go to the official website (nata.in) and download the admit card.
The admit card consists of important information like exam centre or homes. The shift will be mentioned along with the guidelines for the exams from homes. SOP guidelines for exam centres will also be mentioned.
The second test will be held on the 12th of September.
Get to know the details of NATA 2020
How to download NATA admit card?
- Go to the official website nata.in
- Click on the link which says “admit card”.
- Enter your application number and the password. Enter the security code and press the submit button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- You can download the admit card and also keep a print for future uses.
Covid-19 guidelines for exam centre
All the exam centres will follow the government guidelines for Covid19. It is therefore mandatory for all candidates to wear masks and maintain social distancing.
Things to Remember
- Some things a candidate should remember while appearing entrance examination. Here are some things you should follow
- Focus on memorizing the important concepts of the topics.
- Keep practising on the paper because it helps in memorizing in a better way.
- Try not to skip any topic on your syllabus
- You can form a study group so that it will be easy for you to learn things from the group members.
You have to be fully prepared so that you can clear the entrance exam. The more you put effort into preparation, the more you can score in the exam.
Check the NATA 2020 Test 1 Result Here