TANCET 2021 Counseling:
Date of TANCET 2021 Counseling-
1. Candidates who are GATE qualified can participate directly in TANCET 2021. Others have to undergo a separate application procedure for TANCET Counseling. The counseling forms are available both online and offline.
2. Offline forms will have to be filled and sent via post to “The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, and Chennai”.
3. The online form will be available on Anna University’s website and the procedure will be exactly the same as that of the application form filling during the entrance.
4. Candidates must have acquired the minimum eligible marks category-wise to be a part of the counseling procedure:
a. General: 50%
b. BC/BCM/MBC & DNC/SC/ST Candidates of Tamil Nadu: 45%
Details of TANCET Counselling round:
The counseling process for TANCET 2021 will begin in mid-July days after the declaration of results. On the basis of their performance in the entrance test, candidates will be called for the counseling round which will take place in August last week.
Step 1: Online Registration
1. Candidates need to visit the official website
2. Click on ‘Register Online Application’ tab
3. Fill the mandatory fields marked in red
4. Select the type of course (MBA/MCA)
5. Provide your email ID and mobile number
6. The password will be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number generated after registration
7. Candidates are required to provide a valid TANCET 2021 hall ticket number and TANCET 2021 normalized marks in the application form
8. Candidates are also required to enter demand draft number, category, religion, educational qualification, etc.
9. Click on the ‘Submit’ tab after entering all the details in the application.
10. Take a printout of the application form and address label.
Candidates need to enclose a demand draft of Rs 300 (unreserved categories) and Rs 150 (SC/SCA/ST candidates of Tamil Nadu) drawn in favour of ‘The Secretary, TN MBA/MCA Admissions – 2020, Government College of Technology’ payable at Coimbatore.
Documents to be sent to the examination authority
After submitting TANCET counseling form, candidates need to send the printout of the application form, address label along with relevant documents to the concerned authority. Candidates need to submit self-attested copies of the following documents -
1. Printed online application
2. Marksheet of Class 12/ Diploma
3. Marksheets of all semesters/ years of qualifying degree examinations
4. Provisional/degree certificate
5. Permanent community certificate card for BC, BCM, MBC & DNC, ST, SC and SCA
6. Transfer Certificate
7. TANCET 2021 mark sheet
8. TANCET 2021 hall ticket
9. District Medical Board Certificate (for Differently abled Candidates only)
10. Nativity Certificate only in electronic form / digitally signed e-certificate (If applicable)
11. Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee certificate (If applicable)
The Secretary, TN MBA / MCA Admissions - 2020Government College of Technology, Coimbatore 641013
Step 2: Publishing of TANCET Rank List
The TANCET rank list is prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in the exam
The TANCET 2021 rank list will contain the ranks secured by candidates who have applied for TANCET counseling 2021
On the basis of candidates’ rank, they are called for the counseling round
Step 3: Downloading of Call Letter
1. Candidates will need to carry the call letter while appearing for TANCET 2021 counseling
2. To download the call letter, candidates need to visit the official website and login with their user ID and password.
3. The call letter carry candidates' name, registration number, counseling centre and city.
Step 4: Appearing in TANCET Counselling
1. During the counselling process, candidates will be asked to choose colleges and branches in the application form.
2. Seats will be allotted to candidates as per the vacancies in the colleges
3. Candidates will be allotted seats as per their rank in the merit list
4. Candidates need to secure their seat by paying the requisite admission fee
TANCET Counselling – Points to remember
1. The rank list will be published based on the ranks acquired by candidates
2. Candidates will be able to check the status of vacant seats of each participating institutes after every round of TANCET 2021 counseling
3. If candidates are not satisfied with the allotted colleges, he/she can attend the second and third round of TANCET counseling
4. Candidates absent in the first or second phase of counselling will not be allowed to attend the subsequent stages of TANCET counselling 2021
5. Colleges allotted in the last round of counselling will be considered as final